Here comes the $;*% show some of yall didnt know about.

You have no inside knowledge brother. You never have. So quit trying your lame power play son. You aren’t informed and u never have or will be.
Dude are you butt hurt or just envious, because someone may or may not know a little something?

Fulmer better get ahead of this and signal to the NCAA that’s were taking this seriously by announcing a pre-emptive post season ban

Reactions: RockyTopJewel
I love how people on here seem to have this insight on what's going down, and who's already in play to be hired. Funny how the last 3 hires were never ever suggested before they were hired.

I want to see Pruitt fired. But I want also a good coach to come here.

Reactions: BSOVOL1967
Just hope this all goes away before we get the chance to play in the Oscar Meyer Weiner Bowl vs the Vandy girls soccer team

You're right, things may not be that severe, but the uncertainty is enough to prevent any good coach from coming here. To m this is definitely not a step in a favorable direction.
I would not expect the current uncertainly, at least from the compliance department, to be uncertain when the new coach is hired. The investigation seems to be moving rather quickly.

The show you are referring to is the product we've been watching on the field for the last 12 years. Over 150 million dollars(guestimate) wasted on a bunch of head coaches and their assistants and other employees and for what? We the fans get not much in return. If not for the lucrative television contracts and the marketability of the SEC this would not be possible. We haven't been to a championship game since 2007. We haven't won an SEC championship since December 5, 1998. 22 years. Terrible and unacceptable. My grandkids think that Vandy has a better program than Tennessee. I remember when west Tennessee was all Vol country That's not so anymore. The University of Memphis State has a better football program now than Tennessee. That is unacceptable by my standards but not by the University of Tennessee standards. I am the same age as Fulmer and its time for him to move on. He allowed his football program to deteriorate when he was the head coach and now he is collecting a big fat pay check and watching it be no better than when he was fired. As a matter of fact it's worse than when he was fired. If the powers that be dont want to play in the big leagues then its time to stop wasting my time and all of the other fans time and money. I am a 62 year fan of Volunteer sports and a proud Tennesseean but I am sick of seeing a once proud and esteemed football program trot a product that is far past its expiration date. Get this fixed.

Based on what information? I'm truly asking. I havent seen anything of substance, only rumors.
I don’t have any information about this situation. My comment was intended to state my opinion that any potential coaches would be informed about the extent of the issues, if any. I don’t think the school would go into a coaching search with swirling rumors about compliance issues without having something to tell potential candidates. Unless significant sanctions are expected, I don’t think a coaching search would be impacted.

**** really can't get any worse though. My source emailed last night that the powers that be are finished with pruitt and gave some color to the eric gray, Brian Maurer absence yesterday. He also said that Freeze is not really an option especially with current compliance issues we are facing and we will probably get a Billy Napier or Jamey Chadwell, then made a statement that we will probably be back in this situation again in 3-4 years. Rise/repeat.

**** really can't get any worse though. My source emailed last night that the powers that be are finished with pruitt and gave some color to the eric gray, Brian Maurer absence yesterday. He also said that Freeze is not really an option especially with current compliance issues we are facing and we will probably get a Billy Napier or Jamey Chadwell, then made a statement that we will probably be back in this situation again in 3-4 years. Rise/repeat.

Lol... I guess your source is a dumba**. In his mind we can’t hire freeze bc of compliance issues, but we will hire Chadwell even though he has past compliance issues resulting in like 18 vacated wins and probation? 😂
It’s so funny watching how many people with “sources” come out from everywhere each coaching change.

Lol... I guess your source is a dumba**. In his mind we can’t hire freeze bc of compliance issues, but we will hire Chadwell even though he has past compliance issues resulting in like 18 vacated wins and probation? 😂
It’s so funny watching how many people with “sources” come out from everywhere each coaching change.

Whatever you say. My source has been right before, and I want freeze and think anything else would be a disappointment.

Whatever you say. My source has been right before, and I want freeze and think anything else would be a disappointment.

So your source thinks we can’t hire freeze bc of his ncaa issues, but chadwells ncaa issues don’t matter and we’ll hire him? How is that logical?

Reactions: VolNExile
I agree and have said it before. If this is anyone internally stabbing this coaching staff in the heart, bleeding them out publicly like this in order to get out of some of the buyout (???), then what will follow in the coming years will make a $20million buyout seem cheap.
We are talking about Phil Fulmer here. Back stabbing is his specialty.

No. His wording of it was not hire freeze due to issues we are facing. As if maybe it meant that it would take freeze off the table in a way that he himself wouldn't come to tennessee.

So your source thinks we can’t hire freeze bc of his ncaa issues, but chadwells ncaa issues don’t matter and we’ll hire him? How is that logical?

No. His wording of it was not hire freeze due to issues we are facing. As if maybe it meant that it would take freeze off the table in a way that he himself wouldn't come to tennessee

VN Store

Back