Here comes the $;*% show some of yall didnt know about.

I'm hoping that the NCAA stuff is minor. We're not going to get a proven head coach if we have NCAA violations and potential sanctions hanging over our heads.

However, that shouldn't be the only reason to fire Pruitt. The guy is way in over his head here. If that leak the other day was true (in the Pruitt Frustrated thread), he doesn't really want to be here anymore. With double digit losses, unprecedented double digit losses(to Kentucky at Neyland as one example), and unprecedented losses in general (Georgia State) the guy needs to go sooner rather than later.

We are talking about Phil Fulmer here. Back stabbing is his specialty.

Without committing to anything (hahahahaaa). If - IF... big if... it turned out to be anything like that, I could probably transition from one color orange to another and move on with my life. I tried this before in Butch's last year. It did not work. I spent too many days in Stokely, too many nights listening to Bongo Boy in Presidential Courtyard.

However, if this gets that messy, that might be enough. We'll see. Hopefully it blows over, everyone gets through Christmas/Holidays without being hurt financially, and we fix this on the other side.

We are liable to get sanctions that cause us to suck so bad we get blown out by every team with a pulse.

How would that sucking be different from this year? 7 blowouts in 10 games, 2 games where we looked good (Candy and Misery), and stumbling over an inept USCe team. To get worse we would have to be Vandy from this year.

Reactions: VaBornVol
Thanks Alex Jones. You go back to connecting all those dots that aren't there.

I’m not connecting any dots. All I’m saying is I wouldn’t be surprised. You’re just trying to make more out of what I said than what it really is because you’re the smartest guy in the room.

I’m not connecting any dots. All I’m saying is I wouldn’t be surprised. You’re just trying to make more out of what I said than what it really is because you’re the smartest guy in the room.

source.gif

he's simply not an SEC head coach.

I have race cars, I run them at dirt tracks. I will not put a b-hobby driver in a super late model. It's ridiculous to think. That's what we did. We took a mini-stock driver and put him in a zero car. The fallout will equal the ineptitude.

Not a bad analogy 1608487294569.gif

Reactions: HEAD-VOL
Not only do we have cause for letting him go, we already have our target lined up. And he’s a big name.

He was introduced to some big donors at the Grove Park Inn last night, and the room erupted with applause. The announcement is coming soon.

Ivan serves me bourbon that’s old enough to rent a car at the country club. That’s how you know I’m legit.
Holy crap what a blast from the past beaver from the honors course?????

I understand what you mean. I'd tell you if I knew the details. I know what they're talking about and why some people are pissed. I'm not sitting at the table while they're chewing each other's ass. I want to know too. I'm just telling you most of what I do know.
You said we wouldn't like who the sinking ship would be tied to.........who is that person?

Not only do we have cause for letting him go, we already have our target lined up. And he’s a big name.

He was introduced to some big donors at the Grove Park Inn last night, and the room erupted with applause. The announcement is coming soon.

Ivan serves me bourbon that’s old enough to rent a car at the country club. That’s how you know I’m legit.
Grove Park is an amazing place if you haven’t been yet.

VN Store

Back