Heupel on Music City Bowl…..

This is impossible to do for Virginia Tech fans. You ever had to live around them? They have a modicum of success for a very brief period in the grand scheme of things and suddenly they think they're relevant.

Yep. This ^^^^! Have lived in the tri-cities my whole life and NEVER saw a VT flag or sticker until Vick. Fair weather much? Lol!

in the last 14 years, Tennessee has been ranked in the final top 25 only 2 times (both times ranked 22). Virginia Tech was ranked 6 times and higher than Tennessee all 6 times.
Yeah but we OWN the Hokie jokies so that doesn't matter does it?

Purdue favored by 2
It will be a tough game. But we have the better coach to beat them. I’m glad we have him over Brohm to be honest. He’s just another coach that pretended to be interested in Tn job to maybe get a raise. Im glad we have Heupel even though Brohm is a great coach.

Virginia Tech has won 4 conference championships in the last 18 years and Tennessee has won 0 conference championships in the last 23 years.
Who the hell is va tech?? Only time y'all ever been relevant is with Mike Vick 🤦🏾‍♂️. Didn't we beat Va Tech by 3,000??? In fact all I remember is D Taylor saying #WGWTFA# followed by him actually WTFA. Oh yeah, almost forgot......in front of the largest college football crowd ever, so saw everybody remembers. Especially YOU!!!GBFO

Who the hell is va tech?? Only time y'all ever been relevant is with Mike Vick 🤦🏾‍♂️. Didn't we beat Va Tech by 3,000??? In fact all I remember is D Taylor saying #WGWTFA# followed by him actually WTFA. Oh yeah, almost forgot......in front of the largest college football crowd ever, so saw everybody remembers. Especially YOU!!!GBFO
Correction: in front of the largest football crowd ever (forget just being college). NFL has never done that (that I know of).. Somebody prove me wrong.

Purdue favored by 2
I'm cracking up about the ACC dude coming over to the Vols message board because his own school's boards are utter trash. You'd think after all their supposed success VT would have a decent spot to hang out on the internet, but there is a decided lack of interest in Hokie football once you get back to NoVA and there is literally anything else to think about.

Virginia Tech has won 4 conference championships in the last 18 years and Tennessee has won 0 conference championships in the last 23 years.
How many do you think y’all would have won if you were in the SEC? Be honest with yourself. The answer is zero. You could play Enter Sandman on a loop and the answer would still be zero

Purdue favored by 2
Let’s get a couple things straight…first of all, you guys beat Lane Kiffin. Now while the softest Vol fans consider him their savior, reality is that he is pretty much a chick. Second of all, you lost to Butch Jones, who is more of a man than Kiffin, but still not something you want on your resume. And finally, didn’t the greatest player in the history of your program hurt some animals or something? I seem to have heard something about this, but perhaps you can fill in the blanks of my fog. Now I doubt that you are man enough to return and take any of us on, but I feel that your insertion into this has warranted more than a troll appearance. Surely you want to come back and bring it?

VN Store

Back