How many open spots are open to fill our allocated scholarships?

mcnabbvolunteer

Just wondering if anyone is tracking this. Also based on this number how many more portal players do ya'll think we will target/get?

I am sure as many spots as needed will become open….if the right talent comes out of portal..don’t worry about the numbers.

Just wondering if anyone is tracking this. Also based on this number how many more portal players do ya'll think we will target/get?

we have 81 players on the roster as of today.

8 of those will not enroll until June from the 2023 signing class.

So that means 73 will enroll for the spring which means they could add 8-10 more in the next 10 days or so.

But that would also mean they would have to have 8-10 leave before June for the other 8 to enroll.

its a constant management issue for coaching staff.

we have 81 players on the roster as of today.

8 of those will not enroll until June from the 2023 signing class.

So that means 73 will enroll for the spring which means they could add 8-10 more in the next 10 days or so.

But that would also mean they would have to have 8-10 leave before June for the other 8 to enroll.

its a constant management issue for coaching staff.
Good info. I’ve never viewed the calendar to review roster numbers.

Where's Voladore? Time for another poll. LOLLLLLLLLLLLL.

OK I'm sorry for picking on you. Poll away.

Last edited:
Does the 81 roster total include McMurray? Since our scholarship roster limit for 2024 is 83, then it looks like we could still add 2 players. Right? Obviously, OT/ OL depth is the most pressing need at this point.

VN Store

Back