How would you feel if we lose today?

I have never seen such horrendous tackling (or the lack thereof.) Milton looks like a deer in the headlights. The O line couldn't block me and I'm approaching 71 years old. Worst of all Heupel's play calling is Pop Warner tonight. other than that everything looks fine.
Yep.... I know players have to execute. But is this on Heupel or Halze.

The calls are dumb as hell

Reactions: 10MileVol
3rd bad game of the year (so far - there’s always hope in 2nd half). We are playing worse now than the first year with a depleted roster.
The difference; New OC and new QB. Which one (or both?) is the main reason for the decline?

Worst Florida team in years dominated every aspect of the game in first half so I realize it goes beyond the offense, but that has been our saving grace under Heup until this year

Yep. I enjoy watching the Vols win or lose. Had way too many significant emotional events in my life to let a football game bother me. Just the way it is.

To be honest, I'm more pissed at reading posts all week in which people were being attacked for saying Milton isn't any good. Milton was NO surprise tonight. The rest of the team, utterly miserable as well.

How does it feel, well, not very good!!

Reactions: Vol4life2
UT is not on that level of the elites anymore and may never be again but they are in the top of the middle pack . If you cant beat this UF team then your team is not a good team this year is done 6 maybe 7 wins

Im mad as hell, bench Milton and let Nico get a start against next week's cupcake. Im realizing we aren't last year's team, we we can rebound from this and still have hope for a playoff spot.

VN Store

Back