Huffington Post writer says "good riddance" to Peyton Manning

Macaray is an LA playwriter and is no more an employee of HuffPo than we are employees of Freak. The guy posted an op-ed to their blog section for crissakes.

OTOH, two other Peyton hit pieces mentioned here during the week, one from The Sporting News and the other Fox Sports, were from staff writers.

Reactions: 1 person
exactly, AI is his example of a "good guy" who makes it through hard work and dedication? Dude wouldn't even practice!

That outburst by AI was comical. But his having issue with practice was minor compared to other troubles which of course the author conveniently failed to mention

That said, I credit AI who did work through some adversity and tragedy growing up. He could easily have chosen the wrong path and in fact did for a short while

If arrogance means donating millions of dollars per year toward scholarships, visiting U.S. troops, and children's hospitals, then he's pretty arrogant.

The only way I ever know what's in the HuffPOS is if I see it mentioned on FB or a forum. Its truly a POS and not worth reading ever. It borders on the insanity you hear coming from MSNBC.

Reactions: 5 people
Reminds me of an attorney defending Bernie Madoff. You wonder how they can keep a straight face while spewing this stuff. Peyton using all four years of eligibility somehow equals entitlement? Really?

Colin Cowherd accused Peyton of being artificial today because he says the same thing all the time in interviews. He specifically cited the post game comments Peyton made to that female reporter( Tracey Wolfson) and then he said the same comments for Jim Nance on the podium. Reason was... Nance asked him to recap what he said down on the field and he did... almost word for word, he was gonna kiss his wife, kids and drink some beer and not make a decision on retirement. Some of these media types chap my azz. Peyton has always been a class act, you never hear him blame his receivers for drops. He always say "WE" when describing things that didn't go right on the field. I don't know what goes on in the locker room, but he doesn't do it on the air in front of millions of people. Funny, I didn't see Peyton rip his jersey open to show off his Superman shirt at all yesterday. Peyton is not as dominant as he was, but he managed the game. He knows what his limitations are and that is why they won yesterday. He stayed within the game plan. He didn't force the ball down field. He ran the offense. Now, I hope he rides off for good and doesn't pull a Brett Farve. He's on TOP, and should leave it there...

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
There is so much absurdities being written about Cam being upset with the loss. Players are hired to win championships period. I'm glad Cam wasn't happy about the loss. No Panther should have had warm and fuzzy feelings after the game. The media for the entiled arent thinking about how it feels to let down your teammates, fans, general manager and an entire city. Get off Cams ass damn.

Are you kidding??? That's like saying CBJ was hired to win championships, and if he doesn't he should sit by himself, in front of the entire stadium and weep like a little girl..... sorry I'm not buying it. I've seen at least one QB- on the none victorious side at every SB-I can't remember even one sitting alone and weeeeping....... Get Real.:hi:

Well, it was only one writer's opinion regarding Peyton. I disagree with his train of thoughts, as well. But, once again, the wingnuts who've mostly been spoon fed opinions attack the website, instead of keying in on the idiot writer. FYI, Huffington was a lifelong Republican until she saw the light.

Reactions: 2 people
Who cares? Its one guys opinion. Peyton Manning is one of the greatest players to ever put on an NFL jersey. Nothing any journalist or sports analyst says will ever change that.

Reactions: 3 people
Well, it was only one writer's opinion regarding Peyton. I disagree with his train of thoughts, as well. But, once again, the wingnuts who've mostly been spoon fed opinions attack the website, instead of keying in on the idiot writer. FYI, Huffington was a lifelong Republican until she saw the light.

Timothy Leary taught at Harvard, until he saw the light-and all the colors "It's like you can touch them.....".:eek:lol::crazy:

Timothy Leary taught at Harvard, until he saw the light-and all the colors "It's like you can touch them.....".:eek:lol::crazy:

He did all that. I think he got caught up in his experiments. But, the military was experimenting on troops using LSD back then. It was a weird time.:hi:

Two Words If Manning Decides to Retire: Good Riddance

I think maybe I just got Trolled by this clown disguised as a writer for the Huffington Post, but I thought maybe some of the Vol faithful may want to put this dude in his place.

This was classic click-bait. The man tears apart both Mannings and yet not a soul defends his position in the comment section. Not one. I don't think I've ever seen the comment section on any internet article that unanimous. That alone speaks pretty loudly.

Huffington Post poll is also the same garbage rag that says nutjob Sanders leads in polls against all of the GOP.

I hope the light you are referring to is independence, because the democrats aren't rays of sunshine either.

The light they saw when the nut house removed the Demorats self protective mask and raised the window shade one inch.

VN Store

Back