Hugh Freeze mega thread and poll [merged]

Do you want Tennessee to hire Hugh Freeze?

• Yes

Votes: 1,219 77.4%
  • No

Votes: 360 22.9%

• Total voters
I’m fairly sure White said in his press conference, he wasn’t hiring Freeze.

I wanted him......it’s a no go.....may as well move on.

Reactions: sccshortstop
Who gives a crap what they want?

Thank you for that Spooky......I could care less what those toothless gumps want or need....their years of dominance are drawing to a close and TN will be poised to take up the mantle and make our mark in SEC history. If Vol fans don't believe this is possible then they should find another team to bandwagon on. I'm sick of fans whose greatest desire is "not to suck." The goal for Vol fans should be championships(plural) not "being competitive" or "much improved." There is nothing wrong with having high expectations.......the past is not prelude to the future

Thank you for that Spooky......I could care less what those toothless gumps want or need....their years of dominance are drawing to a close and TN will be poised to take up the mantle and make our mark in SEC history. If Vol fans don't believe this is possible then they should find another team to bandwagon on. I'm sick of fans whose greatest desire is "not to suck." The goal for Vol fans should be championships(plural) not "being competitive" or "much improved." There is nothing wrong with having high expectations.......the past is not prelude to the future
Our administration doesn’t seem to agree with your high expectations

Very well written post and I second your sentiment.

“There is a better fit for the Vols and one who would likely jump at the opportunity. Danny White needs to look no further than Hugh Freeze. Just imagine the narrative that could be written about the Vols and Freeze rehabilitating themselves together. Not only would Freeze bring offensive sizzle to Knoxville, he could also talk contrition and repentance, maybe even enough talk to distract attention away from what happened in Knoxville before him.“

“Alabama football fans would love for the Vols to hire Freeze. Tide fans want more retribution from his years in Oxford. We want Hugh back in the SEC, which is why we lobbied Auburn to hire Freeze before they chose Bryan Harsin.”

Alabama Football: Why the Vols should and will hire Hugh Freeze

The same guy that sold the terms to Bama fans, that it was all Fulmer's fault and had nothing to do with Pruitt's inability to be an SEC HC

Alabama Football: How bad the mess is in Knoxville

Fulmer fought for Pruitt until he had no-decision in the matter of firing Pruitt with cause.

Hugh freeze would be the only one I’d consider of the various up and comers, maybeeee Herman or fickell. But truly, I’m on the chris Petersen or bust train. Want a proven conference champ head coach.

Reactions: ericpVOL4LIFE

VN Store

Back