Hurd

BlCNxuuIAAAzO5e.jpg:large

He dwarfs every RB on the roster.

Nice pic - thanks for posting it !

Wouldn't it have been easier to delete the whole post? Or did you just want everyone to know that you're the admin?
Wouldn't it have been easier to just move on or did you just want everyone to see you call out the admin?

I did delete the posts. And I wanted to let everyone know that there's no need for name calling and threats. It's silly. Sorry if you don't agree.

Reactions: 14 people
Wouldn't it have been easier to just move on or did you just want everyone to see you call out the admin?

I did delete the posts. And I wanted to let everyone know that there's no need for name calling and threats. It's silly. Sorry if you don't agree.

Yeah it is. I wasn't even involved in that dispute. I just think you could have handled it a little more professionally.

I will be the first to say. I appreciate what you guys do. You have the most in depth and detailed site involving UT sports. The first thing I do in the morning is check updates on your site.

I will be the first to say. I appreciate what you guys do. You have the most in depth and detailed site involving UT sports. The first thing I do in the morning is check updates on your site.

Appreciate that. :hi:

So how about that Jalen Hurd? :)

I thought he looked pretty solid today. Even though he's too tall to play running back. I kid. I kid.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back