Hyams on rumors

Jimmy Hyams
Jimmy Hyams – ‏@JimmyHyams

Despite rumors, Jalen Hurd and Jonathan Kongbo have not quit tennessee team, source said

A large percentage of the fan base never thought they were leaving. But I guess it is nice to have some reassurance.

This is stupid...the ZONE in Nashville just reported according to Hyams...

Hurd is down and plans to transfer to new school and play WR or TE. Not a joke btw...word for word what they just said.

VIA Jimmy Hyams

Sources: Tennessee running back Jalen Hurd told teammates last night he plans to transfer and play receiver or tight end at his new school

Hurd has been upset at the way he has been used in Tennessee's zone-read scheme

Hyams reporting Hurd transferring to new school where he will play wr or Te. Has told teammates. That was just teased on 104.5 the zone. Jimmy on in a moment...

Hyams should have his credentials pulled. He was dead wrong, and reported false information less than 12 hours ago.

Reactions: 3 people
I just cannot understand why he did not just keep his mouth shut and finish the year. He obviously wanted to stick it to Butch, for the perceived "broken promises".

Reactions: 1 person
Hyams should have his credentials pulled. He was dead wrong, and reported false information less than 12 hours ago.

He's a pretty good reporter. Obviously he was being fed a line last night. My guess is that Butch thought he could get this under control and stop the story and that it steam rolled.

Hurd is down and plans to transfer to new school and play WR or TE. Not a joke btw...word for word what they just said.

This is what happens when the tight end jokes go too far

Reactions: 4 people

And.....it's all turned out to be true.

VN Store

Back