I am going to start flashing the new Vol sign at highly inappropriate times

I iron mine.
I'm very metro-sexual.

xFrJtHxh.jpg

The Bammers yell Roll Tide at everything from funerals to weddings.

This is actually no joke. I work down there 1/2 the year (have to get therapy for it the other 1/2) and they use "rolltide" like and answer to anything.

They'll just walk by each other and say "nice weather" and another will say "rolltide". It's as if the vocabulary is not there for much, but rolltide applies to nearly everything on it's own. :crazy:

Reactions: 1 person
If you are referring to that hand sign that supposedly spells "VOLS", you might want to rethink: (A) it bears a striking resemblance to the "V.U." from vandie, & then there's (B) these guys:

Attachments

• shocker-500x500.jpg
    shocker-500x500.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 5
If you are referring to that hand sign that supposedly spells "VOLS", you might want to rethink: (A) it bears a striking resemblance to the "V.U." from vandie, & then there's (B) these guys:

Technically these appear to be German regular infantry not members of the Nazi Party. There is a difference.

Reactions: 3 people
Technically these appear to be German regular infantry not members of the Nazi Party. There is a difference.

Okay, Mr. History Nerd, you just crapped on his crappy attempt at humor. Yes, you **at on his **it.

Then again, it was educational.

Reactions: 2 people
like Bammers and "Roll Tide". I just flashed it to my wife when she asked me to help her clean the house and I plan on doing it on Monday as I purposely walk into work late flashing it the whole time.

Would be way cooler if you say "V,B!" while flashing the sign. Gives it an added punch that the mere hand sign alone lacks. Make sure there is a safe distance (think Grand Canyon or the Great Continental Divide) between you & the misses when you say it though. Could be hazardous to your overall health/well-being.

you want to make sure we are laughed at?.. let our recruits change the symbol .,,wtf ..

I've been flashing an alternate hand sign to the rest of the SEC for sometime now. He((, even at a couple of you on this board. Lol.

Okay, Mr. History Nerd, you just crapped on his crappy attempt at humor. Yes, you **at on his **it.

Then again, it was educational.

Thanks for the support. Guess I'll take a crash course at the Joe Biden College for Humor. :hi:

That's the German sign for three. Doesn't look much like the Vol sign. That said, I think the Vol sign looks sort of dumb. Most folks have no idea what you're doing. The only worse sign is the loser sign of Louisville, lol!

like Bammers and "Roll Tide". I just flashed it to my wife when she asked me to help her clean the house and I plan on doing it on Monday as I purposely walk into work late flashing it the whole time.

There's a word for a guy like you....

FIRED!

I flashed the Vol sign at a girl at work Friday. Apparently I have a meeting with HR tomorrow.

Reactions: 5 people

You know before the Nazis, kids in America raised the salute when they said the pledge of allegiance?

VN Store

Back