I Formation (rumor)

Please site one instance when running Hurd up the gut has produced a positive result?

Why don't you watch some of the games before running your mouth? Did you even watch last year's games with Florida and Bama? Who scored against Bama right up the gut on a 3rd down run?

Go here and watch the 16-play, 76 yard drive that Hurd carried the LOAD on to put us up 27-14 in the Florida game...

Tennessee vs. Florida - Play-By-Play - September 26, 2015 - ESPN

Watch Hurd pound and punish that DL of Florida on that drive and then all of you together griping about HURD just shut up!

He's ran behind a terrible blocking line this year....and made the best of it....and most on here are just too D(*& stupid to realize how good of a back Hurd is!

:salute:

Reactions: 1 person
I think it is funny that LSU fans complained about running the I-formation under Les.

Our fans complain about the spread under Butch, because we want to be more like Alabama and dominate the LOS.

Alabama runs a very similar style, the difference is the Jimmy and Joes, not the Xs and Os.

Very simplistic way of looking at it. No one is saying base your entire offense out of the I-formation. Most people are seeing that it plays to a player like Hurd's strength. The issue is more about playing situational football to play to certain players strengths.

VN Store

Back