I Think Stetson Bennett Literally Ran Into Me...

VolFanInHawaii

bob buford jr the third
So, some backstory: I got my graduate degree in film (waste of money TBH, don't do that) and in graduate school, I used some connections to be a production assistant for companies that would go to high school football camps around Virginia, Maryland, and DC, and shoot camp/prospect footage for bleacher report. I did get to work a The Opening regional camp in Chantilly VA (btw, really great world, everyone I worked with was really nice) in spring of 2016. At said camp, I mistimed running between two drills and I collide with a QB wearing a USPS hat doing a five step drop drill. Guy was tiny (I'm 6-1, and he was several inches shorter than me), and wearing a USPS hat, as well as his camp issued shirt and workout pants. I apologize profusely to him and the coaches, he's fine, I'm fine, life goes on.

Yesterday, I'm on youtube, and see the picture on the left of Stetson Bennett at a regional The Opening camp, in a USPS hat. I think Stetson Bennett and I literally ran into each other. Obviously, I have no way of verifying this, but it's just kind of funny to me.
IMG_5339.PNG

VN Store

Back