I truly don’t know but tonight is or was a lot different for those needing crayons

It’s WAY closer than my house.

The closer to the equata you get the more that barometric pressure messes with our eyes.

Like once you get to Columbia yellow looks like bright red……….something like that.
None of this is even remotely true, did you learn this from Bill Nye?

Screenshot from ESPN’s website, compare how the uniforms usually look (top photo) to how they looked yesterday (bottom two photos)View attachment 518092

It's definitely the lighting, I posted a pic in our home white uniforms from the FGCU game and they look fine, but against Butler the orange looked the same darker color. Plus the orange the staff were wearing and the orange on the warmups looked off as well.

It's definitely the lighting, I posted a pic in our home white uniforms from the FGCU game and they look fine, but against Butler the orange looked the same darker color. Plus the orange the staff were wearing and the orange on the warmups looked off as well.
I would never have believed that lighting could make such a difference before last night, was convinced that They changed the color.

I would never have believed that lighting could make such a difference before last night, was convinced that They changed the color.

Lighting is huge with video production. Networks have enormous investments in equipment and highly skilled staff. Quarter million dollar cameras can produce a low quality result if the lighting engineers don’t have them dialed in and coordinated with those hot lights blasting away.

Wait are you asking if the basketball uniforms are a different shade of orange? Because if so, I have the same question. The orange looked too dark.
This may sound silly but i think because of where the basketball team was playing and the roof being lower than say TBA. The lights make it look darker.

Reactions: VolsSportsFan

I know Deerpark has been saying forever that one of the reasons it took so long to get an orange helmet was even if they got it to match, it looked different in different lighting, i.e. looked fine during a day game but a night game it looked off. Same thing forever with the baseball team and orange batting helmets.

VN Store

Back