I was reading an interesting article about seeding

I apologize, the article I read was new and I haven't bothered frequenting the seeding threads until now since its relevant now. I did read through some I found here but....as you said there are quite a few but they all get well off topic within the first few pages.

So you're all saying based on some fact the 4th 1 seed does not play in same bracket as the first 2nd seed.. because every bracket I have seen seems to work that way.
Why apologize? You read something, you inquired about it. There’s probably 500 threads on Nico. Soon to be 600.

Gonna be Houston. Just feel it comin'. To my eye, they're the worst matchup among the 1 seeds for us. Then again, if we don't get some help offensively for Knecht and ZZ, we likely won't have to worry about facing them.
We see it differently. I think Houston would arguably be our best matchup. They will muddy it up and it will be a lower scoring game for sure, but UCONN and Mount Free Throw would both be far worse matchups for us.

You mean you're not really an alumnus of Grand Lakes University?
I took some classes, almost failed out due to partying too much, passed a comprehensive exam to stay in school, joined the dive team, and saved the meet using THE Triple Lindy so yeah I went there. Somehow I graduated after 1 year, or at least it seemed that way. It was all a blur and almost seems like a dream or a movie because I remember that dude Paulie from Rocky was there. Weird.

VN Store

Back