I was wrong

It appears Butch has lost this team. Not going to trash him as don't think it helps the program but geez....

Saddens me more than anything. Seems like another five years down the drain and I'm too damn old to have many more of these

STMFU and GTFO!

UMass is a lot better than most thought at the beginning of the season. They will likely win their conference and beat some teams they weren't supposed to beat.

And their QB might be a Heissman candidate this year.

UMass is a lot better than most thought at the beginning of the season. They will likely win their conference and beat some teams they weren't supposed to beat.

Well at least for this game anyways

We've run that one play to the strong side about 8 times for a net gain of two yards, Tim's going nuts

0-4 ... just stop. LOL

It appears Butch has lost this team. Not going to trash him as don't think it helps the program but geez....

Saddens me more than anything. Seems like another five years down the drain and I'm too damn old to have many more of these

At least we are competitive now ( except for Bama ) . Butch has raised the level and relevance of the program, but I cant see finishing in the top ten ever with him in control.

Ga Tech played well today- stomped Pitt- that should make us all feel a little better. We were very lucky to win that game.

Why? All week long fans have trashed the team and their coach. All they’ve heard is how horrible things are and how we must beat GA. This game didn’t mean anything to TN fans, why should we expect it to mean something to them? They’ve overlooked the game just like fans did.

We should still be able to win by 4 tds overlooking UMASS

This team has lost itself. What's it going to take for this team to realize it's potential. The talent is there the development is not. This team is going to get blown out by Georgia, Kentucky and Vandy, no need in mentioning what Alabama is going to do to this team. I was not excited about this team or this football season and honestly probably will not watch the rest of this crap. The coaches and the players either one actually play like they care. That's my range. Feel free to form your own dang opinion of what I have just posted, I honestly don't care. If you can prove why this team deserves support right now then I will read what you post in response.

The delay hand acting you are throwing and then hand if off is the worst play in the history of football

I think the players are giving it all they got. I think they are just not very prepared to play football. I am very suspicious of both the OC and DC having the ability to coach players to elite play. I know Jones can't he is a recruiter not someone who can coach a team.

That game reminded me of the 2008 Northern Illinois or Wyoming games. We only won because UMass’ offense is so atrocious. After 3 hours of that garbage football, I want my afternoon back.

Lockeroom is a mess brother. There's a reason Tuttle didn't play.

Thats not a shock at this point, and typically a sign of the end times..

I didn't get the first txt from Lex today. He must have checked out early.

Thats not a shock at this point, and typically a sign of the end times..

I didn't get the first txt from Lex today. He must have checked out early.
I ll have to hit him up. I didn't watch but got a few messages this AM.

VN Store

Back