If…big IF. Do we storm the field on a win?

Yes. Normally I’m not for it, but if you are gonna win you are doing it against a team who has just won almost 30 games straight and are ending their streak. Also probably ending some post season hopes for them. They embarrassed us last year when we were number 1. This win would be just as big if not bigger than Bama last year.

Hell yeah.

Why would we do it for beating Alabama who wasn’t ranked #1 and not for the back to back national champions?

It would be Georgia’s first loss since the 2021 SEC Championship game. Plus we haven’t beat them in 7 years…..

The Bama footage was amazing and will be reviewed for generations. Let's not dilute it by every major win. If Georgias streak gets to 12-15 and we break it then thats the time. For now though 6 in a row is bad but not there yet.

YES, The fans will storm the field and Bob Kesling will shout, "It is a miracle that has transpired at Neyland Stadium as the victors are clad in ORANGE AND WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Depends on the circumstances and the manner in which the game ends.

I vote no but I guess it doesn't come down to a vote. UGA did not storm the field after beating the #1 team last year.

Only if we win on a last second play. If the game is in hand by the end of the third quarter theres no need to rush the field.

And not only that - Bama last year was like a purging of the decade and a half of misery, announcing to the world that we're back where we belong. So let's just act like we belong.

All good points.

I would also say the manner in which we won had a lot to do with it too. Beating your biggest rival in crazy back and forth game with a final minute drive capped off with a last second miracle FG.

Reactions: sami
Lets all storm UGA's bus before the game. Create a human barrier so that they can't get through and try to intimate the Dawgs and get them all riled up before the game. Does anyone know if this is possible and when and where the bus gets to the stadium?
Start barking at them surrounding the bus

VN Store

Back