If Vandy can beat Mizz we can beat Bama

Big difference in you and most Vol fans.... Most Vol fans are not trolls.
Lol you fool that doesn’t make me a troll. I guess you like watching your team getting embarrassed and beat by 40 every year. Personally I don’t it’s time to end the series with them.

Not trolling, there is a good number of Vol fans like me that want to end this series. It hurts us alot more than helps us. It’s a automatic loss every year and usually a beatdown that breaks us before the stretch run to try and get bowl eligible. I would gladly swap Bama out and pick up Ole Miss or Arkansas or even Auburn as our annual west opponent
There's like 5 of you vaginas.

We have more talent than Missouri and light years more than Vandy. We will beat both and blow away Vandy. Tonight will be a classic battle

If we are still within 4 touchdowns at the start of the second quarter tonite then that’s a win. In the last three meetings Bama has won by 39 and 38 points twice. I expect that to continue tonite Bama 52-14. I have no clue why Tennessee fans want to continue to play this game every season.

It's called a fan! What are you?

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
We have more talent than Missouri and light years more than Vandy. We will beat both and blow away Vandy. Tonight will be a classic battle
But as has been shown by Pruitt, it's what you do with the talent each and every Saturday.

Not trolling, there is a good number of Vol fans like me that want to end this series. It hurts us alot more than helps us. It’s a automatic loss every year and usually a beatdown that breaks us before the stretch run to try and get bowl eligible. I would gladly swap Bama out and pick up Ole Miss or Arkansas or even Auburn as our annual west opponent

Spurrier quits, don’t be like Spurrier.

Reactions: MAD
But as has been shown by Pruitt, it's what you do with the talent each and every Saturday.
They've got a QB now. Makes a HUGE difference in the entire team, effort, gameplan, you name.it. hes already made the mistakes, hope he has learned from the redzone picks.

Reactions: preacherwebb
Please go be a Bama fan Tennessee doesn’t need you.

Reactions: vols40
So do we just leave the SEC? We lose to almost every SEC team we play right now.
Seriously though, Tennessee has beaten Alabama more than any team in history. The win streak will flip one day. That is how this has works. I don't want to turn tail and run from anyone. They can beat the hell out of us when we are down but we will return the favor.

So do we just leave the SEC? We lose to almost every SEC team we play right now.
Seripusly though, Tennessee has beaten Alabama more than any team in history. The win streak will flip one day. That is how this has works. I don't want to turn tail and run from anyone. They can beat the hell out of us when we are down but we will return the favor.
We should drop to FCS so we have a better chance to win games......

Reactions: BeecherVol
If we are still within 4 touchdowns at the start of the second quarter tonite then that’s a win. In the last three meetings Bama has won by 39 and 38 points twice. I expect that to continue tonite Bama 52-14. I have no clue why Tennessee fans want to continue to play this game every season.

Our last win was in 2006. Bama has won 13 straight.

VN Store

Back