If We played Florida Yesterday...

Same thread, every year.

200.gif

We would have won.

Who agrees?
If we play them in Knoxville or Lexington - perhaps. They are a tough out in Gainesville and one of the things that struck me was - we had a record number of penalties called on us in Gainesville and they had a record number of penalties in Lexington. They played and coached a perfect game against us down there - and they did everything they could to shoot themselves in the foot last night. Very strange - they appeared to be playing and coaching scared.

Add to that the improvement we are showing with execution, no bad snaps, only a couple of penalties - and who knows. We mostly need to stay healthy - we are very. very thin.

Missouri is buttcheeks. We played well but don’t lose sight of that. People who are all starry eyed today will be the same people who will be breathing fire when we play the next competent team. It’s the Volnation way. Having said that I do think we should beat the gamechickens next week. Should. Our depth, talent and injury issues are just that…..huge issues.

Don't know. I do suspect that if UT had played that clean vs UF the game would have been decided late. If UT had played clean and UF had played like they did vs UK with 15 penalties... UT would have stood a great chance of winning.

Missouri is buttcheeks. We played well but don’t lose sight of that. People who are all starry eyed today will be the same people who will be breathing fire when we play the next competent team. It’s the Volnation way. Having said that I do think we should beat the gamechickens next week. Should. Our depth, talent and injury issues are just that…..huge issues.
And yet for much of the fall folks like you have assured us that they were a likely loss. In fact, some used MU playing UK close 3 weeks ago as a "proof" that they'd beat UT. I'm not going to change my story. I posted here multiple times that UT would have to make a bunch of mistakes for MU to win and that MU has significant talent holes in their roster. BUT... they did play UK to a one score game. Total O allowed by UK and UT was about 20 yds apart even though UT started playing back ups late in the game while MU still had its starters in.

You guys were WRONG about MU for the same reason you say that about USCe. USCe has MORE roster issues than UT. MORE. But you guys habitually only look at one side of the ledger and because it isn't ideal... assume that UT will lose.

UT was missing several key guys vs MU. Did you predict a loss? Be honest. A lot of guys like you did.

No. I made no predictions. Why so triggered? I just stated the facts. Transitive theories cannot be counted on in football. @sjt18 . Forgot to hit reply. Lol

VN Store

Back