If you could bring back ONE formal Vol basketball player..

Haven't seen JRich mentioned. Specifically, senior season JRich. I'd probably pick Lofton if you put a gun to my head, but I think JRich was the better all-around player.

Reactions: 1 person
Haven't seen JRich mentioned. Specifically, senior season JRich. I'd probably pick Lofton if you put a gun to my head, but I think JRich was the better all-around player.

On that note, Jordan McRae was big time, too. Love seeing him with the cavs.

Josh Richardson or Lofton -- Josh more so, because he could drive the lane better

Duke Crews or Major Wingate, if they kept themselves out of trouble. Both big bangers down low that this team needs badly.

A dependable 3 point shooter would really open the lane for this team so Lofton but Josh Richardson would really fit the scheme. I'll take both.

Apparently a lot of young posters on here. I'd go with big guys. Len Kosmalski, Reggie Johnson, Dale Ellis or Dyron Nix.

Reactions: 2 people
Well if he does, I hope it is after March 3rd as I am headed to Atlanta to watch the cavs hawks game that night. Be neat to see him get some PT.

They have to have their roster set before march 1st so the only way you see him is if isnt waived.

VN Store

Back