Igor is in the Boat!

I think I found my new favorite, I was looking forward to having a man crush on Awaka next year after Santi leaving but Awaka broke my heart. Igor is looking sexy af right now.

Chism took us to an Elite 8 with that Brian Williams and baby Pearl playing minutes. I still can’t believe it.

As someone who used to regularly ride an elevator with Brian Williams, let me assure you those minutes were not wasted. He took up enough space you weren't getting anywhere near under the basket!

YES SIR REE!!!
Get ready for a treat, Vol fans!!
This get is all about Coach Rick Barnes. Igor’s dad is coach of the Polish national team and wanted his son to play for another experienced, tough coach. Here comes IGOR!!!

We’re excited to have him in orange! Thanks for your info along the way and sorry that he will be giving up the green unis.

He looks like the next Dalton Knecht.

Hits contested 3's, dunks etc
Seems like a highly skilled big guy. I’m excited too. But this is also a 48 second highlight clip. Most possessions he’s not doing anything close to what we see in this video. Let’s not put too many expectations on a guy that hasn’t played P5 basketball

Seems like a highly skilled big guy. I’m excited too. But this is also a 48 second highlight clip. Most possessions he’s not doing anything close to what we see in this video. Let’s not put too many expectations on a guy that hasn’t played P5 basketball
I’ve watched Igor play for the last 2 years. One thing you don’t have to worry about is the production of Igor Milicic.

As much as I love Igor, he is not the next Dalton Knecht. There won’t be another Dalton Knecht.
Odds are probably long, but who had DK being DK this time last year. if he can carry his share as devised by Coach his relative value can be as good. Hoping for a broader distribution of shots this year.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back