I'm proud

Just a VolinTears

Vol from Memphis
So proud of this group of men. They fought every single game and gave us an Elite 8. Fought as hard as they could against Purdue but there were other narratives that needed to be fulfilled. I am so proud to have been able to watch this team.
Goodbye to Santi, James, DK. Thanks for everything.
GBO

1711917643238.png

So proud of this group of men. They fought every single game and gave us an Elite 8. Fought as hard as they could against Purdue but there were other narratives that needed to be fulfilled. I am so proud to have been able to watch this team.
GBO

View attachment 631180
Me, too.

Next year we need to play Estrella at C and put Aidoo if he comes back at power forward. I think that's Aidoo natural position if you ask me.

Reactions: swampfoxfan
Great season, hurts because it doesn’t feel like we got beat by a straight up better team, we got beat by another very good team, but one that was MUCH more protected by the refs than us. Proud of the way the Vols played though. Knecht is a stud. Might be awhile before we see anything close to him. ZZ may not of had his best game but he’s still a dawg. Huge tip of the cap to Estrella, kid is going to be legit. What an effort by him today in an incredibly difficult situation to ask him to step into when Aidoo became a complete no show and Awaka, who played very well fouled out. And a final thank you to Vescovi and JJJ, true VFLs and great representatives of the University hope they both find success in wherever they go and whatever they do, hope to see them around the program when they can be.

Last edited:
Hope everyone comes back that can come back. Especially RB.

Get a couple of solid transfers and we should be pretty good.

GBO

eView attachment 631180
Yep, ditto here. Regular Season SEC Champs and Elite 8's don't come around very often. That four game stretch where we beat A&M and Auburn at home and Alabama and Carolina on the road was some outstanding basketball.

Stinks this season ended the way it did given the expectations, but the Elite 8 is still a hell of a ceiling to have at the year’s end.

Thank you 2023-2024 Tennessee Men’s Basketball for all the memories and entertainment across the season.

Reactions: swampfoxfan

VN Store

Back