I'm READY!!!! Pre-Camp Presser Link

After the last two dbags we had here as a coach. I don't care if he repeats one sentence a thousand times......oh wait. j/k :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Coach speak is the only language corches know and that's pretty much typical across the board. We are now close in talent to fla, ga, and mizzou these games will gauge our progress thus far. We simply will not rise to the next level unless we beat those teams. The concern right now is our depth at a couple of positions. We should win six of our eight conference games, maybe I just walked out on a already cracked limb. :dunno:

Really curious to know if it's enough for the team to just be a year older, or if it also needs to be a year better.

Butch Jones with Rambo's voice:
"SEC! SEC, we are coming for you!". (Drops mic, kicks over table and walks out).

Reactions: 3 people
I enjoyed listening to this, at the comfort of my desk. LOTS of good info covered...some news...and...nary any clichés were given, for you "Griping Goobers" above....

Reactions: 4 people
I am just glad that football is almost here. This has been a long off season with all the talk and anticipation. Let's get this party started.

Just curious the very last question, butch was asked about someone on the roster and he said he sfiuodnt be on there. Who was he referring to?

Dooley pressers were dramatically better than Butch pressers.

:eek:lol: i don't care who you are, that's funny right there.

and listen, i don't care about winning press conferences.

Spurrier can go undefeated in 'em for all i care. i'll gladly take CBJ's 2-0 record on the field compared to quips about cartwheels and somersaults.:thumbsup:

You forgot....

"well, your exactly right"
"prideful individuals"
"still relying on freshman"
"culture is in place"
"winning is a habit"
"best fan base in the country"
"everythings about consistency"
"everythings about __________"

and im sure there's plenty more

"Critical"

:eek:lol: i don't care who you are, that's funny right there.

and listen, i don't care about winning press conferences.

Spurrier can go undefeated in 'em for all i care. i'll gladly take CBJ's 2-0 record on the field compared to quips about cartwheels and somersaults.:thumbsup:

The games were a lot harder to watch. Seriously though, we need a Butch Jones press conference drinking game

No I agree with both of you, obviously Butch is a better coach. But I always looked forward to Dooley's pressers. I don't even watch/listen to Butch's.

Hate hearing T. Saulsberry is not going to be 100%. Not that it was expected, but that guy could rock some folks if he is able to practice well and get some reps.

You can tell Butch is really high on Q. Dormady.

Loved the Brake Pump Warning concerning the true Freshmen DTs ... that is sooo needed around here. But, I also loved the way he spoke of KMs character, work ethic and maturity. After hearing that I'm not sure I need to pump the brakes at all.

C'mon Bowling Green!

Last edited:
Something I don't understand about Saulsberry. Is he just beyond the point of no return in terms of getting healthy? It seems like he's been out of action for such a long time and it surprises me to hear that he's STILL not healthy. Does he have some kind of irreversable damage to his knees that will prevent him from EVER being healthy again? What's wrong with him exactly?

VN Store

Back