Important PSA - Do NOT gather at courthouse

This would only hurt the chances of the ruling we want to happen. This is the TN and VA AGs arguing for the entire countries players rights. IT Is NOT UT.

The judge will want to not be made to seem like he was biased or pressured. Do NOT do any kind of rally by the courthouse.

I say we gather at Neyland to celebrate the ruling.

Don’t take my word for it take the word of the most renowned Lawyer to go against the NCAA who also represents Spyre sports. Thanks for listening.l and sorry to rant!

Maybe post this on all forums ?

This would only hurt the chances of the ruling we want to happen. This is the TN and VA AGs arguing for the entire countries players rights. IT Is NOT UT.

The judge will want to not be made to seem like he was biased or pressured. Do NOT do any kind of rally by the courthouse.

Don’t take my word for it take the word of the most renowned Lawyer to go against the NCAA who also represents Spyre sports. Thanks for listening.l and sorry to rant!

Completely agree on all accounts. My only fear is some of our less intelligent fans will not heed this advice and show up anyway. Maybe this is what the NCAA was planning on all along? 😂😂

Also, beware of falsely captioned photos "from the scene."

Photos of European protesters on farm tractors are not Tennessee fans.

Photos from the Southern Decadence parade are not Virginia fans. (They're not that kind of cavalier.)

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol

Nice try with your reverse psychology. I’ll be there

Reactions: Ericvol2096
Thanks for posting. Understand the enthusiasm but if the guys representing us are saying it can backfire let’s cool the engines a bit and let them do their job.
How corrupt is our legal system if a “walk” influences a judge in any way? That judge should be disbarred if that happens.

Reactions: NCFisher
How corrupt is our legal system if a “walk” influences a judge in any way? That judge should be disbarred if that happens.
At a minimum, you just don't even want to give the other side the argument. It's an unforced error from Mars point of view.

Because us older folks are people of action and get stuff done. This younger generation are worried about pronouns, trigger warnings, and can’t define a woman. Us older folks grew up feral without cell phones. Our generation is the definition of F around and Find Out.

Take a huge step back when criticizing some of us older folks. We lived through the era of fighting in school was only 1 day of in school suspension.
I'm a boomer myself. I got suspended for a fight (I lost) in high school for a day. Waited two days, got fired up, went back and beat dude's ass raggedy. Got suspended for a week. Having said all that, I grew up and quit doin' stupid s***.

Reactions: Wireless1
I'm a boomer myself. I got suspended for a fight (I lost) in high school for a day. Waited two days, got fired up, went back and beat dude's ass raggedy. Got suspended for a week. Having said all that, I grew up and quit doin' stupid s***.

Excellent Rocky moment. I approve.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
Because us older folks are people of action and get stuff done. This younger generation are worried about pronouns, trigger warnings, and can’t define a woman. Us older folks grew up feral without cell phones. Our generation is the definition of F around and Find Out.

Take a huge step back when criticizing some of us older folks. We lived through the era of fighting in school was only 1 day of in school suspension.
Ok, boomer.

Reactions: BigOrange15

Take a huge step back when criticizing some of us older folks. We lived through the era of fighting in school was only 1 day of in school suspensi

If this is what it takes to take the NC2A down then grab some popcorn and let the lawyers do their job. This is an excellent opportunity to take corruption down.

VN Store

Back