IOS Schedule download help please

kxtop

I have been trying to download the Tennessee men and m women's basketball schedules and anticipate the football schedule on my iPhone calendar. I have tried repeatedly to do this on the Tennessee Athletics site but it will not download. Suggestions please!!

Reactions: 99grad
I have been trying to download the Tennessee men and m women's basketball schedules and anticipate the football schedule on my iPhone calendar. I have tried repeatedly to do this on the Tennessee Athletics site but it will not download. Suggestions please!!

I connected to the schedules on utsports dot com a couple of years ago and it automatically updates on my iPhone. I never touch it anymore. There must have been an option to select sports as I donā€™t get tennis or golf or rowing.

utsports dot com / calendar

Go to UTSports.com. Go to the sport you want the calendar for and open the schedule. On the UL side, you'll see a "Add to Calendar" button. At that point, you'll have a list of calendar services to choose from pop up. You can choose a service or you can download as an Excel or ics file and add manually. Once you've added them to your service, everything auto updates. Well...I use linux/android and it does for me. Suspect that will be the case for IOS, too.

Go to UTSports.com. Go to the sport you want the calendar for and open the schedule. On the UL side, you'll see a "Add to Calendar" button. At that point, you'll have a list of calendar services to choose from pop up. You can choose a service or you can download as an Excel or ics file and add manually. Once you've added them to your service, everything auto updates. Well...I use linux/android and it does for me. Suspect that will be the case for IOS, too.
I didn't know this feature existed until today. I'm on Google pixel 7 pro. When I click to import the schedule to my Google calendar it says no longer exists. If I select Android it says ICS file not supported. Any ideas? I'm 34 and feel like I'm 70 lol

It donā€™t work. It did till a few days ago I started getting a notification that the security certificate for stanza.co was expired. Now the calendars were listed on my iPad and iphone but not showing up the schedules. I deleted them all and now cannot get subscribed to them

Doesn't look like they(Stanza) are supporting the calendars and changed their url suddenly. You need to delete the calendar subscription in your Apple or Google calendar if you are getting the security message. .

I didn't know this feature existed until today. I'm on Google pixel 7 pro. When I click to import the schedule to my Google calendar it says no longer exists. If I select Android it says ICS file not supported. Any ideas? I'm 34 and feel like I'm 70 lol
I'm using Firefox on Linux and a pixel 6. I tried other sports and they all added to google calendar. I also used the .ics file and imported it into my calendar without issues.

VN Store

Back