Iran

Well… that’s what he says he’s posting about when taken to task about all of his anti US tripe. And everyone sees it too.
I think he uses too much hyperbole and whataboutism, but I hardly find him traitorous.

Similar to Ras, I wish the MIC could be scaled down 80% and the U.S. take a drastically more isolationist stance on global politics. I also find it wildly naive to think we can undo 100 years of global entanglement after having been dragged into the world wars and then aggressively pursuing our own agenda for 50 years.

I disagree with Ras whole heartedly about our ability to decimate Iran's military capability, as I think we can fairly easy. However, I agree with Ras that we couldn't control the outcome if we did. We're good at toppling regime's, but we don't exactly provide stability after they fall.

I've wholeheartedly supported (and still do) our presence defending Isreal/trying to deescalate. To be pragmatic though, Isreal hasn't even shared a practical day after Hamas plan for Gaza. If Iran blinks first, we absolutely should take the out.

I think he uses too much hyperbole and whataboutism, but I hardly find him traitorous.

Similar to Ras, I wish the MIC could be scaled down 80% and the U.S. take a drastically more isolationist stance on global politics. I also find it wildly naive to think we can undo 100 years of global entanglement after having been dragged into the world wars and then aggressively pursuing our own agenda for 50 years.

I disagree with Ras whole heartedly about our ability to decimate Iran's military capability, as I think we can fairly easy. However, I agree with Ras that we couldn't control the outcome if we did. We're good at toppling regime's, but we don't exactly provide stability after they fall.

I've wholeheartedly supported (and still do) our presence defending Isreal/trying to deescalate. To be pragmatic though, Isreal hasn't even shared a practical day after Hamas plan for Gaza. If Iran blinks first, we absolutely should take the out.
I wasn’t responding to the traitor accusation, to be clear, just the America first BS. He is absolutely America last.

And yes we spend entirely too much on defense equipment and foreign bases. Now that Europe is a big boy and all grown up I’d love to see us pull all of our permanent bases back within CONUS. Joint exercises? Sure. Wasted permanent bases in Europe? Nope.

I honestly believe we have not heard the plan because nobody will like the plan. I’ve said 1000 times that both sides think this is to the death. Israel has rendered Gaza unusable and are buying huge tracts of land there from the wealthy Gazans that got out. I believe the plan is Israel from the river to the sea.

I honestly believe we have not heard the plan because nobody will like the plan. I’ve said 1000 times that both sides think this is to the death. Israel has rendered Gaza unusable and are buying huge tracts of land there from the wealthy Gazans that got out. I believe the plan is Israel from the river to the sea.
The two state solution was never going to work as both sides have no desire to live together in peace. Therefore eventually one has to go.

If this was football and China was a head coach, I’m guessing they are seeing a pretty open Taiwan up the middle with Russia and Israel pulling the secondary so far off the line. Would be shocked if they aren’t attacked before Nov.
Or they can just run out the clock. They are already winning.

Anyone else think that what Iran did last night was more of a test than a legit attack? I keep thinking about when they were “launching satellites” and the rockets kept blowing up in the atmosphere never making it to space. Our military kept wondering why they were celebrating these failed launches, and then realized it’s because Iran was figuring out how to launch EMP attacks.

This just doesn’t feel right.

Anyone else think that what Iran did last night was more of a test than a legit attack? I keep thinking about when they were “launching satellites” and the rockets kept blowing up in the atmosphere never making it to space. Our military kept wondering why they were celebrating these failed launches, and then realized it’s because Iran was figuring out how to launch EMP attacks.

Not sure what their objective was but im pretty sure they knew all of these would likely be shot down.

Hold on.
So Iran fired 400 drones and cruise missiles and hit……nothing?
30 people treated for anxiety and minor cuts and bruises so far?!?!?

Israel doesn’t have to shoot back. They can just laugh at how inept Iran truly is.
I’d like to see a “nan nan a boo-boo, you can’t hit shizz” press release Israel.

Not really. We were fighting them until we left. Crazy Don surrendered to them and then Idiot Joe bungled the skedaddle.
While that’s a completely fair assessment….
I wish we’d stop paying for it a lot earlier.
Actually I think we probably should have gone after those who actually attacked us and left the nation building BS to someone else.

It may have been as simple as saving face with their people

Doesn’t seem that long ago, the Dims and their media darlings were screeching about Trump getting us into war with Iran if he were re-elected. Now nothing but crickets.

Good times.
Trump pretty much did exactly what Netanyahu did, and Iran had a pretty similar (in other words, obligatory, face saving) response.

VN Store

Back