Israel vs Palestinians

A Jew and a Muslim walk onto a plane, both yell out Praise God in their religious way. Which one yelling this causes mass panic? This pretty much answers everything you need to know.
If hearing Allahu Akbar makes someone panic, they are both incredibly soft and very stupid

If hearing Allahu Akbar makes someone panic, they are both incredibly soft and very stupid

Don’t take what I said out of context. I specifically used an example. And yes, most pol know what happens right after a Muslims yells this out in certain areas. Don’t be naive or play coy. It’s disingenuous.

Don’t take what I said out of context. I specifically used an example. And yes, most pol know what happens right after a Muslims yells this out in certain areas. Don’t be naive or play coy. It’s disingenuous.
Sorry. If hearing Allahu Akbar on a plane makes someone panic, they are both incredibly soft and very stupid. Better?

A Jew and a Muslim walk onto a plane, both yell out Praise God in their religious way. Which one yelling this causes mass panic? This pretty much answers everything you need to know.
Neither one would cause panic, much less mass panic. What do you think we need to know?

Reactions: NashVol11
When is the last time we had a Jewish terror threat? Or video of a Jewish terror group cutting off the heads of infidels or throwing homosexuals off buildings due to their sexual leanings?
What do you think we need to know? There's plenty of recent video of Jewish soldiers bringing terror to Gaza. Is there video of anyone throwing homosexuals off of buildings?

Last edited:
You didn’t tell me they were Assault Fireworks!
Those jokers are no laughing matter.

And yes, I still place tremendous value on private property rights.
Correct, I did not say Assault Fireworks in the same way that you clearly did not watch the videos you're laughing about

Correct, I did not say Assault Fireworks in the same way that you clearly did not watch the videos you're laughing about
I watched the videos. Those fireworks were terrifying. I can’t believe they let 8 yr olds play with those.

And I already stated that the people that pulled the pro-Pal forward and beat him need to be identified.

VN Store

Back