Israel vs Palestinians

Not a fan of Iran and not a fan Israel. However, the current problem isn't Iran but Israel's out of control blood lust.

The current problem directly involves Hamas as a governing body in Gaza . Hamas is a terror organization sponsored by Iran whose charter reflects their belief that the Jews need to be eradicated. There’s a lot of bloody hands in that triangle .

Reactions: 82_VOL_83 and ETV
You say "LOL" when someone chants "we are Hamas", which is Constitutionally protected speech, and the govt puts them on watch list?

I would be very interested to know how many of these 2020 brick tossers and Nike Store looters are on a terrorist watch list.
They can say it all they want…. But why would you if you don’t support the terrorists?

This kind of behavior is almost as dumb as entering the Capitol on 1/6

Nice try. Russia goes out of it's way to limit civilian deaths (especially considering Ukraine likes to embed in civilian infrastructure )whereas Israel doesn't seem to care.

Surely you have to recognize the irony of you declaring Ukraine embedded in civilian structures whiles putting the Hamas blinders on . You know that Israel wouldn’t even need boots on the ground until after the total flattening of Gaza if they chose to go that route , right ?

The current problem directly involves Hamas as a governing body in Gaza . Hamas is a terror organization sponsored by Iran whose charter reflects their belief that the Jews need to be eradicated. There’s a lot of bloody hands in that triangle .
Hezbollah and Houthis are Shia and are supported by Iran. Hamas is Sunni and is mostly supported by The Gulf States, Israel and the US.

Surely you have to recognize the irony of you declaring Ukraine embedded in civilian structures whiles putting the Hamas blinders on . You know that Israel wouldn’t even need boots on the ground until after the total flattening of Gaza if they chose to go that route , right ?
Putting boots on the ground is the only way they can win. The Israelis should learn from the last 70+ years of US military failures that bombing and air power alone doesn't win wars.

Putting boots on the ground is the only way they can win. The Israelis should learn from the last 70+ years of US military failures that bombing and air power alone doesn't win wars.

Israel has the ability to flatten Gaza turning the whole thing into a rock pile , if they chose that route . They haven’t and don’t

Iran doesn't support Hamas or have any day in what they do ?
Do you not read?
Hezbollah and Houthis are Shia and are supported by Iran. Hamas is Sunni and is mostly supported by The Gulf States, Israel and the US.
The majority of Hamas' funding comes from Sunni Gulf States. There is not much, if any evidence, of Iran supporting Hamas before October 7th. In fact, before October 7th, the Iranians and Hamas were fighting each other in Syria. Now after October 7th, I would be open to the idea that Iran possibly have helped them. But if you have an ounce of integrity and common sense, you would know that the main leaders of Hamas are in Qatar (Sunni Gulf State), not Iran. Also, the two countries that are brokering the ceasefire with Israel with Hamas are Qatar and Egypt (Sunni).

Dammit, this really isn't that hard to figure out. There is no denying that Iran is a primary supporter of Hezbollah and the Houthis. But to assume or assert that Iran is the primary/sole sponsor of Hamas is just nonsense.

Reactions: EasternVol
Do you not read?

The majority of Hamas' funding comes from Sunni Gulf States. There is not much, if any evidence, of Iran supporting Hamas before October 7th. In fact, before October 7th, the Iranians and Hamas were fighting each other in Syria. Now after October 7th, I would be open to the idea that Iran possibly have helped them. But if you have an ounce of integrity and common sense, you would know that the main leaders of Hamas are in Qatar (Sunni Gulf State), not Iran. Also, the two countries that are brokering the ceasefire with Israel with Hamas are Qatar and Egypt (Sunni).

Dammit, this really isn't that hard to figure out. There is no denying that Iran is a primary supporter of Hezbollah and the Houthis. But to assume or assert that Iran is the primary/sole sponsor of Hamas is just nonsense.

I read what you said .. mostly . So they do in fact support Hamas , just like I said . Word play is fun

Parents are pi$$ed the far left wing has taken over these campuses and graduated have been cancelled.

I don't put Hamas blinders on. They embed with civilians too. Their terror attack on Israel should be condemned and those responsible should be disposed of. I have zero problem with that but Israel isn't doing that. We dont, or I thought we don't, support collective punishment. I didn't think we condoned indiscriminate killing of innocent women and children. But, maybe I am wrong and we do when it is Israel.

OK, there is some truth in that. Neither group deserves the treatment they have been getting.
If you are in America and are chanting “we are Hamas” then you are actively saying you support a terrorist organization that hates America and wants death to its citizens. If you do that, you deserve what you get.

I read what you said .. mostly . So they do in fact support Hamas , just like I said . Word play is fun
After October 7th? Possibly so. Likely so, actually. That is what I said. But they still wouldn't be their primary sponsor.

Again, do you read? Reading is not word play.

Reactions: volgr

VN Store

Back