Israel vs Palestinians

Speaking of water, how is that Wile E. Coyote plan to flood the tunnels working? In December, they were saying it would be just a few weeks.

It's been reported that Israeli intel believes additional hostages (if alive) are being held in the tunnels.

Hamas wouldn't GAF about America if America wasn't supporting Israel.

We should mind our own business.
Yes we should mind our own business. But sorry I don’t accept these idiots in the US cheering for Palestine. Screw Palestine and everything it stands for. Screw Israel as well. I have no issue with people who protest supporting terrorists getting whatever punishment they get. Time to weed out the America hating doucebags.

Reactions: LittleVol
Yes we should mind our own business. But sorry I don’t accept these idiots in the US cheering for Palestine. Screw Palestine and everything it stands for. Screw Israel as well. I have no issue with people who protest supporting terrorists getting whatever punishment they get. Time to weed out the America hating doucebags.
You are as anti America as the Muslims who make you run off airplanes

Reactions: McDad and NashVol11
Yes we should mind our own business. But sorry I don’t accept these idiots in the US cheering for Palestine. Screw Palestine and everything it stands for.
You are entitled to your opinion. But your opinion doesn't mean you should support their rights to be violated.

Screw Israel as well. I have no issue with people who protest supporting terrorists getting whatever punishment they get. Time to weed out the America hating doucebags.
If there was a list of America haters to worry about, these college kids would be the last on the list. They don't hold office and likely haven't even voted.

Misplaced outrage. You need to be mad at these adult Americans that raised a generation like this and helped to create this environment.

This is leftist rhetoric.
Re-read your sensational adjectives to describe a country attacked by terrorists. You are parakeeting the same rhetoric as the marxists on college campuses and sympathizers. Do you realize Hamas is still holding hostages, some American, if they haven't killed them all?
I think you should re-read because this reads VERY much like "I like Israel because the left doesn't and they're bad"

Damn.
Well said BOT

Trump was spot on when he said
"Get the job done Israel".

That also meant Iran staying directly out of it.

You are entitled to your opinion. But your opinion doesn't mean you should support their rights to be violated.

If there was a list of America haters to worry about, these college kids would be the last on the list. They don't hold office and likely haven't even voted.

Misplaced outrage. You need to be mad at these adult Americans that raised a generation like this and helped to create this environment.
So you're just once ignoring facts?

It was college kids in NC trying to take down the American flag before other students prevented it.

Stop wasting your life.
You spend hours on here just ignoring facts and arguing to no end! Get a damn wife, man.
Build a family.

Twitter based op-eds, considered as other sources are not more accurate, which have been one of the main sources for information in this thread.

Just because there are more options for news these days, many of them are reporting from an extremely biased point of view.
It's far more than twitter. We can go online and watch the news from reputable (or disreputable as you wish) sources from all over the world.
Yes a lot of media are biased. The US MSM has been extremely biased on this issue from the get go. With the web we can see and compare reporting from other sources.

Yeah let’s just shift the blame right? On these college kids, they are just kids and have no personal accountability. Man get the hell out with your BS. Are their parents to blame? Sure. But these America hating college students have personal accountability. They are choosing to do what they are doing. Screw them. I hope they get the crap beat out of them.

I don’t care they don’t hold office. They are supporting terrorists.

Yeah let’s just shift the blame right? On these college kids, they are just kids and have no personal accountability. Man get the hell out with your BS. Are their parents to blame? Sure. But these America hating college students have personal accountability. They are choosing to do what they are doing. Screw them. I hope they get the crap beat out of them.

I don’t care they don’t hold office. They are supporting terrorists.
What indicates that they hate America?

Reactions: NashVol11

VN Store

Back