Israel vs Palestinians

And here we are with the tired white supremacy angle.

Odd considering the diverse skin tones of Jews and those in power in the US and their partners in the Gulf States and elsewhere.

Also pretty funny considering many of those nodding in agreement with this song and video mocked Toby Kieth for doing virtually the same exact thing.

And here we are with the tired white supremacy angle.

Odd considering the diverse skin tones of Jews and those in power in the US and their partners in the Gulf States and elsewhere.

Also pretty funny considering many of those nodding in agreement with this song and video mocked Toby Kieth for doing virtually the same exact thing.
Nice use of NWA. I’m sure the left and Macklemore remember Tipper Gore targeting NWA, their lyrics and audience.

“They want to kill all Jews” (nope)
“They’re violent” (nope)
“They’re controlled by some shadowy elite” (nope)
“They don’t even know what they’re protesting” (nope)
“Well they’re not sexually attractive to me”

Lol ok, always something
You forgot "She's a lard ass"

Re-read your sensational adjectives to describe a country attacked by terrorists. You are parakeeting the same rhetoric as the marxists on college campuses and sympathizers. Do you realize Hamas is still holding hostages, some American, if they haven't killed them all?

Why was Israel attacked? They aren't innocent in all of this. These 2 have been fighting since history was recorded. It is an age old blood feud that will evidently never end and both sides are to blame.

However, over the last year, if one cannot condemn the Hamas terror attack and also condemn the indiscriminate slaughter by Israel, then you have lost your humanity and that isn't something that is left or right talking points.

Why was Israel attacked? They aren't innocent in all of this. These 2 have been fighting since history was recorded. It is an age old blood feud that will evidently never end and both sides are to blame.

However, over the last year, if one cannot condemn the Hamas terror attack and also condemn the indiscriminate slaughter by Israel, then you have lost your humanity and that isn't something that is left or right talking points.

I don't have to condemn it at all. The US doesn't have troops there.

This is domestic terrorism.
It is criminal.

I don't think it meets the standard for terrorism.
From google:
Domestic terrorism is generally defined by law as involving criminal acts dangerous to human life on U.S. soil that appear intended to coerce a civilian population or influence or affect the conduct of government.

Reactions: EasternVol
It is criminal.

I don't think it meets the standard for terrorism.
From google:
Domestic terrorism is generally defined by law as involving criminal acts dangerous to human life on U.S. soil that appear intended to coerce a civilian population or influence or affect the conduct of government.
Your last sentence is key given their stated objective

"Or affect the conduct of government"

They called it a "preemptive attack" to prevent the police from dismantling the pro-Palestine encampment at Portland State University.

Your last sentence is key given their stated objective

"Or affect the conduct of government"

They called it a "preemptive attack" to prevent the police from dismantling the pro-Palestine encampment at Portland State University.
I can see why you'd say that. Youre not wrong. I'm thinking of LEO and government as separate. They aren't attempting to affect the decision of government but they are attempting to mitigate police response to their tent city. May be semantics on my part.

I can see why you'd say that. Youre not wrong. I'm thinking of LEO and government as separate. They aren't attempting to affect the decision of government but they are attempting to mitigate police response to their tent city. May be semantics on my part.
Officers are government officials. It's about as close as I'd be comfortable calling domestic terrorism but by definition it qualifies.

Officers are government officials. It's about as close as if he comfortable calling domestic terrorism but by definition it qualifies.
I understand. And, again, you aren't wrong.

Im just think of it differently.

Reactions: KB5252
We are seeing the elements of how to take down a country without firing a shot and terrorism hiding under the cloak of the 1st Amendment.

100 years ago citizens would've cleared these streets. The last thing we would've done was let Middle Eastern radicals take over our streets.

We are seeing the elements of how to take down a country without firing a shot and terrorism hiding under the cloak of the 1st Amendment.

100 years ago citizens would've cleared these streets. The last thing we would've done was let Middle Eastern radicals take over our streets.
Allow me a moment to disagree while attempting to not be disagreeable. If America can be taken down because of application of a protected freedom, then America was never what we thought it was. I believe we are strong enough for people to express dissent without us disintegrating. Strong enough for people to be loud with no danger to liberty. Let no cause or belief be considered so just to be used as an excuse for injustice to those who disagree.

Allow me a moment to disagree while attempting to not be disagreeable. If America can be taken down because of application of a protected freedom, then America was never what we thought it was. I believe we are strong enough for people to express dissent without us disintegrating. Strong enough for people to be loud with no danger to liberty. Let no cause or belief be considered so just to be used as an excuse for injustice to those who disagree.

While I understand your point, these are immigrants who in a lot of cases don't hold citizenship. I think there is a weak litmus test to let people in this country now. The protests are heavily attended by brainwashed white guilt, it is just as heavily attended by terrorist sympathizers who hate this country. It has zero to do with Israel. They are vandalizing WWI statues and adding Palestine flags.

VN Store

Back