Israel vs Palestinians

Haven’t seen it, but I suspect there are a lot of Black students and parents who have had or know of experiences with the police that don’t give a **** what the Harvard study says
What if the cops stayed out of the black neighborhoods altogether and just let anarchy rule the day? Would that make you happy? OR should they have a quota based on race? Maybe when they get X number of black drug dealers and illegal gun toters they have to go to the white/Asian/Hispanic neighborhoods until they have an equal number. I'll bet the cops would love that idea.

Unfortunately, some hostages would be lost in the early implementation of my strategy. A few more as upstarts tested our resolve over the next few years.
Then, we would have no more issues.
I read a book years ago, don’t recall the name or what it was even about except for one thing.
There was a strategy regarding hostages and those that took them. Kill them all…. Eventually they’d stop taking hostages

Yea, I’m not inclined to believe most of them.

What part of your anti-Zionist agenda entails heckling Jews at a Holocaust memorial?
Don’t think it has anything to do with “heckling Jews,” likely about not enabling and running cover for another genocide at the same time as we condemn and remember the previous one.

In fact, looking at the video, it’s people standing with a sign that says “Stop Genocide” - that’s not “heckling” in the slightest

Does anti Zionist mean you are against a Jewish state (Israel)? Or does it mean something else?

I genuinely want to know from someone who considers themselves anti Zionist.

If someone who supports Israel in general is a Zionist that supports the killing of Palestinians wouldn't that make someone who is anti Zionist in general someone that supports the killing of Jews?

If someone who supports Israel in general is a Zionist that supports the killing of Palestinians wouldn't that make someone who is anti Zionist in general someone that supports the killing of Jews?
You are trying way too hard to find something that isn’t there lol. You think anti-Zionist Jews want all Jews killed?

Someone who is “supporting Israel in general” right now, on the issue of whether or not it’s okay to kill tens of thousands of civilians, IS supporting killing Palestinians. Opposing that isn’t anything close to some call to kill Jews

Last edited:
Reactions: EasternVol
Don’t think it has anything to do with “heckling Jews,” likely about not enabling and running cover for another genocide at the same time as we condemn and remember the previous one.

In fact, looking at the video, it’s people standing with a sign that says “Stop Genocide” - that’s not “heckling” in the slightest
They’re protesting (heckling) at a Holocaust memorial…

Pretty much on par with the Westboro Baptists nutjobs protesting (heckling) at funerals…

Fine people.

They’re protesting (heckling) at a Holocaust memorial…
They’re protesting at a place that was consistently running cover for Israel early in the current conflict, and again, holding a sign isn’t “heckling Jews” even if you want it to be

IMG_7128.jpeg

You are trying way too hard to find something that isn’t there lol. You think anti-Zionist Jews want all Jews killed?

Someone who is “supporting Israel in general” right now, on the issue of whether or not it’s okay to kill tens of thousands of civilians, IS supporting killing Palestinians. Opposing that isn’t anything close to some call to kill Jews
I'm trying no less or more than you are. You can support Israel in general, and the concept of a Jewish state without supporting the killing of Palestinians.

But the protestors and their supporters do not appear to believe that possible.

They’re protesting at a place that was consistently running cover for Israel early in the current conflict, and again, holding a sign isn’t “heckling” even if you want it to be

View attachment 639659
You want to play semantic word games.

They are protesting, with the intent to disrupt, at Holocaust memorial. Doesn’t get much sleazier than that.

You want to play semantic word games.

They are protesting, with the intent to disrupt, at Holocaust memorial. Doesn’t get much sleazier than that.
Don’t use dishonest words then. Seems like that’s your word game, not mine.

Would be pretty hypocritical to go around saying “Never Again” while enabling a genocide right now as we speak, yes? Shouldn’t be difficult to understand but tribalism and villainizing those who disagree is much easier

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol

Would be pretty hypocritical to go around saying “Never Again” while enabling a genocide right now as we speak, yes? Shouldn’t be difficult to understand but tribalism and villainizing those who disagree is much easier
Seems like you’re trying to make this about anything other than what it is.

People disrupting a freaking Holocaust memorial.

They’re no better than the Westboro scumbags.

Your arguments are so weak that you and about 4 or 5 others are the only ones that don't recognize it.

Reactions: whodeycin85
Seems like you’re trying to make this about anything other than what it is.

People disrupting a freaking Holocaust memorial.

They’re no better than the Westboro scumbags.
I’m not trying anything. I’m telling you what it was and you’re trying to twist it into “heckling Jews” out of “antisemitism” when you can very easily see the giant STOP GENOCIDE banner with your own eyes. If saying genocide is bad is a personal attack, that’s telling in and of itself

That is an issue for sure. I see this a lot with the current protests and with or against us attitude. In fact tribalism and with or against often go hand in hand.

That isn't intended to be a swipe at you, but something I see everyone using in situations like these.

I’m not trying anything. I’m telling you what it was and you’re trying to twist it into “heckling Jews” out of “antisemitism” when you can very easily see the giant STOP GENOCIDE banner with your own eyes
The perceived righteousness (in your eyes) of the message does not change the delivery.

They are intentionally disrupting a Holocaust memorial.

Westboro 2.0

Your arguments are so weak that you and about 4 or 5 others are the only ones that don't recognize it.
And yet for some reason every time you argue with me you look like an idiot and run away within 0.5 seconds. I can see why you stick to these teenage passive aggressive comments instead

VN Store

Back