Its official we are out of the CFP , but bama....

Don’t care, but there’s no justifying Bama being ahead of us or even in the discussion of getting in.
. Our two losses were much worse than ours plus they would beat us right now with Joe at QB. I think that’s their justification for having them ranked ahead of us.

So no surprise, we are out of the CFP. I don't disagree, but putting Alabama ahead of us is a slap in the face. ( I'm referring to the just released AP poll)

Last I saw they didn't get blown out against horrible sc team, we don't have starting qb that got us here either. Makes sense to me

Reactions: Hopeful Vol
Last I saw they didn't get blown out against horrible sc team, we don't have starting qb that got us here either. Makes sense to me
It makes potential sense for CFP to do so but not AP. At some point you have to take account the games you win as well or what's the point?

. Our two losses were much worse than ours plus they would beat us right now with Joe at QB. I think that’s their justification for having them ranked ahead of us.
Bama never played Georgia. You do not have a clue how that game would have turned out. I hope we can save your post about Joe for next year.

Listening to Marty Smith talking about his interview with Nick Saban. Saban is so full of 💩 that his eyes are brown. Two losses to UT and LSU and I don’t care when they came. “It’s how we lost.” BS. You LOST to UT and LSU. DEAL WITH IT.

VN Store

Back