It's Time To Get A Real Coach

she can retire on university money now and live comfortably the rest of her life.

Is anyone else really, really, really tired of seeing exclamation points at the end of every sentence? You can really tell if someone's old and/or a Trump supporter by just looking at how they post.

Hey OP, this is unrelated but it goes for you and all your cronies; lay off the f***ing exclamation points. Just bc our president feigns outrage (in order to stir you up) in his tweets, doesn't mean you have to emulate his idiotic style. Jesus tapdancing Christ, I can understand being eaten up by propaganda and doublespeak, but LITERAL copying of style? That's just too much. rant over

Yes !!!

oops

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Preach that about the men's team we lost to lsu for crying out loud no one is calling his head

for two years. This is, what, Warlick's sixth year as head coach? Big difference. She's a bad coach. I know it's hard for the old Lady Vol crowd to accept that, because Warlick is so closely associated with Summitt, but do, because she is.

Heeeeeeyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You here T_Vol? We're hanging around for the games. Ms St vs LSU was a good game...bad refs, especially 4th quarter. But that's nothing new. Went back to B&B though and watching AtM vs mizzery on TV.

Will be in 114, row H...on crutches...easy to see.

Come see us.

Oh, forgot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 2 people
You here T_Vol? We're hanging around for the games. Ms St vs LSU was a good game...bad refs, especially 4th quarter. But that's nothing new. Went back to B&B though and watching AtM vs mizzery on TV.

Come see us.

Hey sv,,,

Check out the beau with the babe in the white cowboy hat,,, on camera at 1:42 of the third Q.

A star is born

Come see us.

No, ma'am - we cancelled our trip after the loss yesterday. (Sadness) Literally hours before we were supposed to leave...but I would so come see you if I was there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry you're on crutches - bummer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, ma'am - we cancelled our trip after the loss yesterday. (Sadness) Literally hours before we were supposed to leave...but I would so come see you if I was there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry you're on crutches - bummer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, makes it hard going.

Still orange here, but numbers are down. Hard on the locals and vendors, affects their bottom line for sure. I wanted to buy new shirt etc. from Orange Mtn, but she left after game so I didn't get to.

Sorry we didn't get to see you:cray:.

didn't that hat have holes in it?

Need a solid hat so the good vibes can't fall out. next time! lol

Nope, solid. Bad hat for tournys. Will give it a regular season game in fall. It will perform or be dumped (gule First Rule of Accountability ).

Thanks, makes it hard going.

Still orange here, but numbers are down. Hard on the locals and vendors, affects their bottom line for sure. I wanted to buy new shirt etc. from Orange Mtn, but she left after game so I didn't get to.

Sorry we didn't get to see you:cray:.

I'm sorry too, SV. We just didn't have the heart, with the LVs out.

I ordered the new shirt from OMD - just love it! Did you see it? I had to have it! 💙🍊🏀

Attachments

• IMG_4028.jpg
    IMG_4028.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_4029.JPG
    IMG_4029.JPG
    100 KB · Views: 1
I'm sorry too, SV. We just didn't have the heart, with the LVs out.

I ordered the new shirt from OMD - just love it! Did you see it? I had to have it! 💙🍊🏀

Saw a few wearing it. Am going to Maryville in a few weeks and hope to stop by. Never been to the actual store.

We enjoyed it...sort of:blink:. It was very different from what we are accustomed. The games were good. Especially yesterday and today. Hate to say it, but the top four teams played with an intensity I have not seen in us. Just don't understand it. I had forgotten how we used to play (SC, Mo, ND etc. were all away when we beat them, and I bet the intensity was there for those games). TV just does not give a "true picture" of the games.

Quite a few LV fans stayed. Greenville is a nice little city:yes:. All of the fans were nice. Even the woman who knocked me down today:), ouch!

Saw a few wearing it. Am going to Maryville in a few weeks and hope to stop by. Never been to the actual store.

We enjoyed it...sort of:blink:. It was very different from what we are accustomed. The games were good. Especially yesterday and today. Hate to say it, but the top four teams played with an intensity I have not seen in us. Just don't understand it. I had forgotten how we used to play (SC, Mo, ND etc. were all away when we beat them, and I bet the intensity was there for those games). TV just does not give a "true picture" of the games.

Quite a few LV fans stayed. Greenville is a nice little city:yes:. All of the fans were nice. Even the woman who knocked me down today:), ouch!

OMD is a neat little store with quality LV items - you'll love it!

Knocked down - yikes! Weren't you already on crutches? 😱

OMD is a neat little store with quality LV items - you'll love it!

Knocked down - yikes! Weren't you already on crutches? 😱

That's the reason she could knock me down :).

I can't pivot, so I was turning to side step into my row. She wanted by, didn't see the crutch, and put her butt into me to move me out of her way. I couldn't keep my balance on one foot mid-turn, so I went down:eek:hmy:. Everyone was really nice to pick me back up, and she was really apologetic; said she hadn't seen the crutch, when she shoved me with her butt (pretty much her own words). Definitely NOT raised by my mama!:birgits_giggle:

That's the reason she could knock me down :).

I can't pivot, so I was turning to side step into my row. She wanted by, didn't see the crutch, and put her butt into me to move me out of her way. I couldn't keep my balance on one foot mid-turn, so I went down:eek:hmy:. Everyone was really nice to pick me back up, and she was really apologetic; said she hadn't seen the crutch, when she shoved me with her butt (pretty much her own words). Definitely NOT raised by my mama!:birgits_giggle:

Ugh...people are unreal. Glad you're okay - hopefully no worse off since being BUTTed out of the way by that rude person!

VN Store

Back