Jakob Johnson ready to make first career start at middle linebacker

JJ is gonna introduce himself to the SEC tomorrow. I think he is going to rock out tomorrow night and terrorize the conference for a good while.

Reactions: 2 people
I would plan on a fair amount of this. We need to keep our expectations in check. This is a freshman that has only been playing for the past few years.

I worry about angles. AJ struggled with taking bad angles his freshmen and sophomore year. Most of that is not coaching. It's experience and instinct. I think he will make plays.

Jakob Johnson sollte in diesem Spiel wirklich ĂĽbertreffen. Geck ist ein Tier und solange er bis zur Geschwindigkeit mit dem Spiel benennend ist und eine Deckung, dann, das wir gerade fein sein sollten.

say that ten times

I imagine he ll rattle some cages and be around the ball often.

The tale will be how many FR moments he has.

well, its late, hope this kid comes in and watches and stay in his gaps..mizz is gonna run and pass right at him for the first several plays ...even try a deep throw on first down.

Sucks to miss AJ, but time to see what JJ can do. We won't have AJ anymore after these last 3 games (I'm assuming bowl game) so might as well see what we got.

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah, sucks for AJ (not sure what the whole status is with that - I am assuming innocence until otherwise) but time for the next one to step up...

VN Store

Back