Jalen Hurd or Leonard Fournette?

yep Nick Chubb was the more impressive true freshman. He had some very nice runs and a great run for a touchdown.

Clemson was wore down. This thread was more about misguided Tennessee fans mad at me because of what was being said by others about fournette. A classic case of shooting the messenger. I don't rely on recruiting ratings or anybody else to form my opinion. I am always skeptical of high school evaluations. I think all three are going to have stellar careers. Only Vol fans are going to say Hurd is better than fournette prior to either taking a snap. Fournette will never live up to the national hype and Hurd may never live up to the hype in his own state. Not sure Hurd will ever be wèbb or Lewis but he looks like he is going to be very good. I'm ok with that.

Hurd looked very average running the ball. But, there is a new offensive line, and it was Hurd's first college football game.

Fournette looked very average running the ball, but it was his first college football game. Wisconsin is a lot better team than USU.

Fournette "looks" more like a running back than Hurd does.

VN Store

Back