James Pearce Arrested - charges dropped

Well he was not charged with that, so we shouldn't assume that's what happened.
Nobody ASSUMED it. That poster said there was possibly more to it. I said if!!! Go back and read what the dude posted before coming on here trying to call me out.

I would think you of all people would understand why he was arrested. The way society treats officers today is embarrassing not to mention dangerous. I’m sure he earned that ride to the station.
Well I didn't know the whole story. Maybe try reading further into the thread and you'll see where I said I understood after being told how he acted.

I don't want to say anything bad about the Knoxville fuzz, just because KPD is the worst police department of any city I've ever lived anywhere in the world, by far and it is not even close. I do hope that
KPD does not give our football players the usual treatment in the van or jailhouse basement. They might not know much, but they should know better than that.

Last edited:
Was he wearing a dress? Was he going against traffic? It could have been worse. If you know, you know.
I would more like, was he drinking, or did he cause an accident, did he physically assault an officer. Thankfully no in each case.

Reactions: NMVol
EMBARRASSING! If we are going to compete with Georgia and Alabama we can't have our best defensive player driving a 2021 Jeep Cherokee. Somebody get him an upgrade ASAP!
Nick’s boy is showing him a Mercedes-AMG ASAP

... at 8:30am, on Western Ave, why would anyone be driving 28MPH over the speed limit? For that matter, when is it ever ok to drive that fast? There doesn't appear to be any report on 'why' his license was suspended, but out of 12 possible reasons (in TN), 9 are really bad:
  • Committing manslaughter as a result of negligent or careless driving
  • Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
  • Receiving two convictions for reckless driving within 12 months
  • Possessing 5 or more grams of methamphetamines while driving a vehicle
  • Using a vehicle while committing a felony
  • Failing to stop after being in an accident that killed or injured someone
  • Committing vehicle theft
  • Failing to pay your traffic tickets
  • Drag racing
  • Driving away from a gas pump without paying
  • Getting too many points on your license
  • Failing to pay your court fines
I hate this kind of news for UT, especially when it could have been avoided had he obeyed the law, and simply complied with the officers' directives. Hope he's learned an important lesson about rules, authority, and civility.

... at 8:30am, on Western Ave, why would anyone be driving 28MPH over the speed limit? For that matter, when is it ever ok to drive that fast? There doesn't appear to be any report on 'why' his license was suspended, but out of 12 possible reasons (in TN), 9 are really bad:
  • Committing manslaughter as a result of negligent or careless driving
  • Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
  • Receiving two convictions for reckless driving within 12 months
  • Possessing 5 or more grams of methamphetamines while driving a vehicle
  • Using a vehicle while committing a felony
  • Failing to stop after being in an accident that killed or injured someone
  • Committing vehicle theft
  • Failing to pay your traffic tickets
  • Drag racing
  • Driving away from a gas pump without paying
  • Getting too many points on your license
  • Failing to pay your court fines
I hate this kind of news for UT, especially when it could have been avoided had he obeyed the law, and simply complied with the officers' directives. Hope he's learned an important lesson about rules, authority, and civility.
Thought I read it was suspended in NC.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife

VN Store

Back