Jauan Jennings Awarded Team MVP

Oh god please make it stop.
I will help, sorry I cant pass on this. Remember when "Houston " spoke with Neil Armstrong and he advised them that they were around One Hundred Thousand miles out, they gave us a shot of the "Earth", it was as if we were looking at the moon from our Earth in relation to Size.... yet they were One Hundred Thousand miles from Earth. We are 238,900 from the moon, how can the Earth look the same size as the moon at only One Hundred Thousand miles? Oh yes, the moon is only One Quarter the size of the Earth, in that One Hundred Thousand mile viewing of our Earth the size of our planet would have been overwhelming. But hey...... to each his own.... Gulp

😊

I will help, sorry I cant pass on this. Remember when "Houston " spoke with Neil Armstrong and he advised them that they were around One Hundred Thousand miles out, they gave us a shot of the "Earth", it was as if we were looking at the moon from our Earth in relation to Size.... yet they were One Hundred Thousand miles from Earth. We are 238,900 from the moon, how can the Earth look the same size as the moon at only One Hundred Thousand miles? Oh yes, the moon is only One Quarter the size of the Earth, in that One Hundred Thousand mile viewing of our Earth the size of our planet would have been overwhelming. But hey...... to each his own.... Gulp

😊
WTF are you even talking about? Stop with the I like JJ but bull ****. This thread should be celebrating him and you and a couple of other guys keep bringing this bull **** up.

Reactions: feathersax
WTF are you even talking about? Stop with the I like JJ but bull ****. This thread should be celebrating him and you and a couple of other guys keep bringing this bull **** up.
What? You are not making any sense.. you were the one that confronted me, I wasn't searching for it. Scroll back and see what's written, enjoy your night

VN Store

Back