Jauan Jennings will lead

JJ is a leader and one of my favorite Vols of all time, it’s just his attitude his will to compete. I knew the day he signed that he do things we’d always remember as Vol fans, and he did, against FL and GA, and he’s not done yet. I still wish he’d been used at safety. Dude is a pro bowl safety!! He’s Deon Grant with attitude, Al Wilson at safety

Reactions: Lane Train 4
No way I will count this team out in any game this season. With an alpha dog like Jauan Jennings in his final season leading this team, we are in for a special season. He plays like a complete psychopath and I love him for that. As a fan how could you ever not believe with a guy like this on the roster? Sure he will most likely cost us a 15 yard personal foul every game but he's worth every single yard. In fact, I enjoyed the personal foul going against Jennings when he placed the football on the chest of the South Carolina DB he had just scored on, hilarious!
Thanks Jauan for the amazing memories! I look forward watching you lead this team. Here's to clinching the east with big wins over Florida and Georgia, Go Vols!!!!!
Didn’t that penalty cost us the game?

Going to be a long season if your leader has been kicked off the team, charged with theft, vandalism and drug possession in the last 4 years.
Long for you, maybe. It's the judgmental hypocrites who are much worse than any offenses you've cited. Those so quick to point out the indiscretions of others are usually the most guilty with the worst deeds they think they're hiding. You're hiding nothing and your foul critical spirit smells like cow excrement. You can bet your candy hind end that Jennings is a better man than you or anyone in your family will ever be.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lane Train 4
Love JJ man. We'd better enjoy his last year here. Don't get many like him. As long as here's a leader out there, we won't see any quit. You can rest assured on that.

Ftr, he got a PF in the Northwestern game when he tossed that DB into the second row. LOL.

I talked with his mom after the opener as a true FR. He had just switched from QB to WR in fall camp. She said he was town up over the fact that he wasn't in the field enough. I thought dang that boys competitive. Had no idea.

But, of all the great moments from JJ was in last year's Bama game. He made that 20+yd catch and got stripped by@ five Bammers. In the scrum the announcer immediately says "my bet is on Jennings ending up with this ball" ... sure enough!

Don't care how many Jauan's we have, we won't be competitive against Bama and likely UGA.

I think he's referring to Jauan's competitiveness and his mindset. I actually think, despite lack of depth and talent, if we had 7-8 more with his mentality, we'd have a chance to beat anyone on our schedule.

Reactions: bigorange
Don't care how many Jauan's we have, we won't be competitive against Bama and likely UGA.

Maybe not Bama, but UT will vs UGA. UT was in the game into the 4th quarter last year vs UGA down 12 with about 11 min left in the game. UT just may upset UGA. The OL, DL, and JG will dictate the season.

Maybe not Bama, but UT will vs UGA. UT was in the game into the 4th quarter last year vs UGA down 12 with about 11 min left in the game. UT just may upset UGA. The OL, DL, and JG will dictate the season.
If we were in the game vs UGA, then UTEP was in the game versus us.

Reactions: livefaith
Jennings himself has matured but still kept his swagger. He is a leader now, it's his senior year it's his time. I think Jennings is going to have a great year and really help this team overall, especially on offense but on the whole team also by leading. GBO!

OK, my memory was off thanks!
No problem I had just finished re-watching that game yesterday. Our receivers look freakish fast that game. Unfortunately USCjr DB's are coached to PI on every play though. On one play Josh Palmer looked like a track star running down the sideline.

Reactions: vegasvolfan

This post saddens me for a variety of reasons. :-/

VN Store

Back