Jaylon Woods Decommits....

Need more Jacquez Bruce types in these spots.

Last edited:
Seems to me like someone at Lenior City is giving these kids bad advice or something. That's two kids waisted in two yrs who had a shot to be SeC players.

Sorry if this has been posted already but just saw this.....

Woods no longer committed to Vols

With so much talent coming in here, recruits are starting to see that they are going to be recruited over and get beat out of a starting position. So, they go elsewhere.

This will open up a slot for us to get someone at another position.

Weed out the one's who likely won't be starters or who are true Vols and move on to the next one.

Hate it for Woods. However, under the circumstances, not unexpected. If he isn't making grades, that kind of thing is getting closer scrutiny these days, and you just don't get by anymore taking Wild Bill's economic geography and military science classes for grade boosts.

Don't know why he left Lenoir City for Clinton, and why the TSSAA ruled him ineligible. However, all that made reading that headline this morning no shocking surprise. The few folks I know that have met Woods say he is a good kid. Hope nothing but the best for him, and that whatever difficulties he may be having gets straightened out.

This is, without question, the greatest collection of words since Twain, Dickens, or even Shakespeare.

Kudos to this mad genius...

I agree with the mad part. The rest isn't even subject to debate. I could have a bowel movement with more intelligence than what he said.

"3* out. 5* spot open." "Unfortunate for the kid." "Good riddance." plus all the other stuff Gomer on the corner can spout out with a chuckle and a shrug. My VN friends, room's needed for the obvious popularity of UT's 2016 class, so those already committed can breathe a bit easier and those still uncommitted can look a bit more carefully at moving to Knoxville. "Duh!" too, right? Enough for this subject. Good luck buddy and get your head out of your #### and open the books and thanks for saving CBJ the angst of telling another young man to look elsewhere (unless that's what really happened). Beat the dawgs!

Didn't want him anyway poor attitude eric berry over the middle trust the staff choo choo everyone get on the Lane Train we love you sabanocchio ron swanson pasted cut afraid of competition

I agree with every word, is this to make room for Gibson?

Academic issues...it clearly states. Enough said. Why hold a spot for someone that was not projected to work out?
Not wishing this young man any misfortune, Tennessee is getting to the point, which I am thankful for, that you have to have more going for you than just athletic ability. Along with that athletic ability you also must have a work ethic that is both productive on the field as well as in the classroom. I hope the disappointment this young man is feeling right now will help him instill a desire to work hard on both the field and classroom for the institution he chooses.

VN Store

Back