Jeopardy

I like what special Ed does here. Most ignore his efforts and corrections, but that is as it should be.

If they take his contributions to heart, and learn from their mistakes....he'd have less to post about.

Reactions: 3 people
I like what special Ed does here. Most ignore his efforts and corrections, but that is as it should be.

If they take his contributions to heart, and learn from their mistakes....he'd have less to post about.

Good point and I appreciate Special Ed a lot myself.

He was probably a child progeny.

Reactions: 1 person
Aykroyd, Chase, Murray and Radner and Belushi were the best troupe on SNL.

They were great. However I think the late 80s/early 90's group that consisted of Dana Carvey, Mike Myers, Phil Hartman, Dennis Miller, John Lovitz, Darell Hammond, Adam Sandler, Jan Hooks, Ana Gasteyer, etc were equally great.

Would they take that question?

or should it be WHO is "Tiny"

Sir, I think the answer to that question all depends on how the answer is asked. :)

Special Ed hit the nail on the head. (Thank you, sir. Not to sound redundant, but you are appreciated.)

This is the rare occasion we can join graduates of rival schools in appreciation of special ed.

So since we clarified it is the nickname that is the ________ of that question,
^(Eng majors: subject or object?)
and not the person literally becoming the word itself,
it kind of invites one to view John 1:14 in a new light, where the Word literally becomes the person Himself.
That's edification for us this new morning.

Aykroyd, Chase, Murray and Radner and Belushi were the best troupe on SNL.

Try to catch an old episode (not just a classic sketch or two, but a whole episode) and see if you think it's still funny. I like those guys, but it's unwatchable. When I was watching in the 90's, people said it wasn't funny anymore. Now people say the same thing, and they say the 90's were funny, but I bet they'd struggle to get thru an episode of the 90's, too.

:hi: No sir. It's not my style to make fun of someone. I find it more fun to build people up and celebrate the good.

"Tiny" was Antonio Richardson's nickname.

picture.php

Reactions: 2 people

Who's responsible for this unwarranted attack on my person? You just know I'm gonna do something about this.

You're a chicken from Kentucky?

There might be a market for Kentucky fried chicken.

Looks like this boy genius is tryin' to show me up but he's about as mixed up as a tailfeather in a whirlwind and about as sharp as a bowlin' ball.

That's a joke, I say, that's a joke, son.

Reactions: 3 people
I remember an episode of Jeopardy from a few years back and the clue was 'The name of the football field at the University of Tennessee'. The person got it correct by answering 'What is Neyland Stadium'. I thought I was going to blow a gasket.

I remember an episode of Jeopardy from a few years back and the clue was 'The name of the football field at the University of Tennessee'. The person got it correct by answering 'What is Neyland Stadium'. I thought I was going to blow a gasket.

That's actually wrong though....

VN Store

Back