JG starting against BAMA

Unlike some of the imbeciles on here, I am a fan of TENNESSEE not Pruitt. Pruitt’s been here 2.5 years I’ve been a fan for 30.

Until Jeremy Pruitt does something to make me believe in him, I will continue to criticize his stupid decisions.

I love the University of Tennessee. I do not love Jeremy Pruitt because he clearly does not love the fans.

The coach worship around this place is ridiculous.

Pruitt sucks. All I can do at this point is wait for him to get fired and hope to God fullmer goes after a proven coach. Might get lucky and he gets fired after next season.
Fulmer just have Coach Mouthbreather a two year extension. Were stuck with him and his QB.

I have not been anti-Pruitt to this point, but the bottom line is that we're entering a key game with ZERO chance of winning it. What's the definition of insanity? Fulmer must recognize this. He hates Alabama with a passion.

If you're going to make a QB change for the rest of the year, there is some logic to starting JG against the insurmountable odds of this game and bringing in your future QB once the game is out of reach. You can start building the confidence of your new QB without the pressure of fearing mistakes against a better team with the game on the line. Not saying this is what CP is thinking, but could be a possibility.

Reactions: slobberknocker
Come on, guys! Didn't you see where Pruitt said JG had a great week in practice? Geez.

Reactions: tbh

VN Store

Back