Jim Mora UCONN HC

1. Jim Mora, Jr. is the son of Jim Mora, Sr.
2. Jim Mora, Sr. once coached Peyton Manning.
3. Peyton Manning once voiced a character in the 2017 animated movie "Ferdinand."
4. The main character in "Ferdinand" was voiced by John Cena.
5. John Cena also had a role in the 2017 TV Mockumentary "Tour de Pharmacy."
6. Among the many celebrities in the cast of "Tour de Pharmacy" is Kevin Bacon.
Far too complicated.

Jr >>> Sr >>> Peyton >>> Phil

Fulmer was in The Blind Side with:

Hampton Fluker who was in
Apollo 13 with Kevin Bacon

-or-

Sandra Bullock who was in
Loverboy with Kevin Bacon

i read this on facebook. claiming that mora's inability to win the seahawks coaching job led to us being a crappy program for years...

Wasn’t Mora a potential coaching candidate for UT after Kiffin left? I think his name was thrown out a few times.

Reactions: 67Vol
Isn’t it funny that USC, while under NCAA investigation, could hire Lane Kiffin, a coach who most believe would have faced an NCAA investigation himself had he stayed at Tennessee, feel comfortable doing so, and get away with it, not only with the NCAA batting an eyelash, but with no one in the national media asking questions?

And isn’t it funny that Penn State, a few short years after dealing with the worst rape scandal in history and still dealing with NCAA sanctions as a result, could hire James Franklin, who was still dealing with a rape scandal at Vanderbilt, but no one in the national media says a word?

Imagine UT in either of those scenarios. Tennessee couldn’t touch either of those coaches in those circumstances. Tennessee would have had to do everything possible to kiss the ring and cut any coach with the slightest resume blemish from its list of candidates. And IF Tennessee did not, the national sports media would have lost its collective mind.

Sorry, I know that’s a tangent, but that article reminded about the circumstances in 2010 and just how different the standard is for UT versus other schools.

You can't cook Bacon at 6 degrees on any scale.
Coach Mora will have UConn ready for us today.
They will hold our Vols to 70 points or less!

Reactions: DuckInAPen
I'm excited for Nico. I hope he does well and enjoys it knowing he's going many years to come.

VN Store

Back