Jimbo Fisher?

Dude, Ive been going back through your posts for the past couple days and Im reaaaaaly curious who/what you have access to because your tune hasnt changed a bit and you keep leaving little crumbs pointing to Jimbo (ex. his name wasnt on Volsfan4247's initial list and you called it, all subtle like, and there was a "get your popcorn ready" comment on another Jimbo thread). You've placed an emphasis on ethical behavior and generally acting like an adult (ie. Social Media doesnt matter and the above comment), (sadly that stuff is lost on many here). You also use good grammar and avoid big words, and make your points in a concise manner without grand standing or hyperbole, which leads me to infer you are a professional, probably in a seniorish position (because brevity) where ever you work and someone who doesnt have anything to prove, so you dont have any reason to randomly be calling out guesses to earn some sort of stupid e-cred....

OK, fine, Im convinced. I think Jimbo is our next head coach.

I'm just glad I wasn't the only one that went back through VC's posts. I guess there is at least 3 of us that believe. Like you, I noticed the same things about VC. Ie...good grammar & etc & He doesn't seem like someone trolling.

Reactions: 2 people
Dude, Ive been going back through your posts for the past couple days and Im reaaaaaly curious who/what you have access to because your tune hasnt changed a bit and you keep leaving little crumbs pointing to Jimbo (ex. his name wasnt on Volsfan4247's initial list and you called it, all subtle like, and there was a "get your popcorn ready" comment on another Jimbo thread). You've placed an emphasis on ethical behavior and generally acting like an adult (ie. Social Media doesnt matter and the above comment), (sadly that stuff is lost on many here). You also use good grammar and avoid big words, and make your points in a concise manner without grand standing or hyperbole, which leads me to infer you are a professional, probably in a seniorish position (because brevity) where ever you work and someone who doesnt have anything to prove, so you dont have any reason to randomly be calling out guesses to earn some sort of stupid e-cred....

OK, fine, Im convinced. I think Jimbo is our next head coach.

I wouldnt buy into anything volcall says. He wont reveal a name. I have asked. If he cannot reveal a name, then why not reveal a time frame of when the new coach will be announced? Whats the harm in that? He has said we have our coach or weeks. If so, then why in the hell has Currie went through all this ****? Why was Schiano a done deal until an intervention was staged?

I call total BS. As a matter of fact, I think the guy is a rival fan disguised so he can troll all of us.

I wouldnt buy into anything volcall says. He wont reveal a name. I have asked. If he cannot reveal a name, then why not reveal a time frame of when the new coach will be announced? Whats the harm in that? He has said we have our coach or weeks. If so, then why in the hell has Currie went through all this ****? Why was Schiano a done deal until an intervention was staged?

I call total BS. As a matter of fact, I think the guy is a rival fan disguised so he can troll all of us.

I would love to believe VolCalls, but most likely he is another troll. There were Gruden trolls that sounded similar in their post, and we all see how that ended.

I don't recall John Currie saying anything about Schiano, other than mentioning he was a candidate. As I posted in another thread, the activity level will pick up significantly around 3:00 Saturday.

Reactions: 4 people
I don't recall John Currie saying anything about Schiano, other than mentioning he was a candidate. As I posted in another thread, the activity level will pick up significantly around 3:00 Saturday.

VC, I hope you know what you're talking about. I'm just not going to worry about it anymore until Saturday afternoon. Hopefully by then, you will be proven right.

Reactions: 3 people

Subterfuge......

:detective:

Ok this even further complicates things. Why would activity pick up if we already have our coach? So are you saying that an announcement will be made either Sunday or Monday? Why does it seem like we are targeting all these other coaches?

Reactions: 1 person
VC a troll Just joined 11/17.

I just joined on 11/28 but doesn't mean I'm not a fan. I know it's probably the most out there idea next to aliens but hey...we all gotta believe in something. Instead of the other negativity why not be gleefully ignorant and hope for the best.

I think everyone knows by now that after he coaches the last regular season game against ULM on Saturday, he is heading for College Station...

Remember...he "doesn't make job decisions during the season"

I think everyone knows by now that after he coaches the last regular season game against ULM on Saturday, he is heading for College Station...

I didn’t realize JF was playing this weekend till now

Not a tough decision to make, hence the weeklong smokescreens.

Being introduced as aTm coach Monday according to SEC country for 7.5 mill a year for 10 years......next theroy.......unless this is part of the diversion

Is it possible that we got this put together a few weeks ago, and everything that seems like a major train wreck this week is just media speculation & internet madness. Could we be that lucky. We've heard nothing from the Athletic Department all week. Could our HC position been filled weeks ago?

VolCalls, I've seen your posts on other threads all pointing to Jimbo and Currie just throwing out smoke screens, diversions, etc, whatever you want to call it. Why would Currie tarnish the name and reputation of the university, just to give Jimbo time to get thru the season. Why not just tell volnation, I'm working on the best hire or waiting til season ends. Everyone would then realize it's a standing coach, which would be acceptable. I wanna believe too, but I think you're trolling.

VN Store

Back