Jimbo Fisher?

Sorry: VolCalls bad spelling!!

He is in very round about way saying we hired Fisher weeks ago and that we are holding out until this weekend to announce. This has been his main line for every post and I have started to let the hope swell inside. Vol Calls is convinced it will happen between Saturday afternoon and Monday at the latest. We can all dream right

Reactions: 2 people
Only a well orchestrated splash hire will save this.

Because otherwise to go from Schiano to Cutcliffe to Gundy to Brohm to Doeren to Sumlin to Leach to whoever.....looks absolutely pathetic.

Leach and Gundy are solid names, but nobody thought Gundy was coming...

Leach is SEEMING like a strong possibility, but like I said....why do you offer Doeren before Leach?

I just really really hope that John Currie comes out smiling and saying "I told you don't believe anything unless you hear it from my mouth," and has a Jimbo Fisher or a Chris Petersen or a Jon Gruden by his side at the podium.

But....I guess we will just see. We may have a coach who looks like a fat Vince Gill on the sidelines. Just hope he can get a DC worth a flip.

Reactions: 1 person
Just saying if VC is right....this has to be the greatest long con ever played in college sports history.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
VC, I wanted to believe, but if John Currie is really fired, I am going to have to call BS on Jimbo. If he had Jimbo already wrapped up, I doubt he would be getting dismissed.

Now that the scum sucking Currie is gone, anyone think Jimbo would at least "listen" to a call from Phil before he inks a new deal at FSU or A&M??????

I have been fooled just like everyone else with bad information leading up to now. Was only sharing what I believed. As a UT grad, I am truly shocked and embarrassed.

LOL, like Jimbo would want to come to the dumpster fire that is TN football right now.

Well...

[twitter]https://twitter.com/WayneMcGaheeIII/status/936648576956092418[/twitter]

I have been fooled just like everyone else with bad information leading up to now. Was only sharing what I believed. As a UT grad, I am truly shocked and embarrassed.

I respect that you came back to explain & totally understand. It happens. I wish it would've been true. I hate to think where we are headed now.

VN Store

Back