John Defilippo

NFL guys don't want to come back to college, there are some rare cases. But they like the NFL because there's no recruiting involved and there is more time with family. The overall quality of life is better as College Football is a year round job now with 1 week off in December and a few days off in July.
Saban calls BS on this and loud enough that it makes up for every coach that went to NFL and didn't come back.......Dooley says hey also.

Saban calls BS on this and loud enough that it makes up for every coach that went to NFL and didn't come back.......Dooley says hey also.
Because Saban was a successful college coach, this guy has a total of 3 years of college experience. He will land another job in the NFL

Dirk Koetter will be available as soon as the Bucs season ends...great OC ... not so great HC.

That name sounds familiar. I could be mistaken, but it seems like he was on Fulmers list of candidates for OC when he hired Clawson.

He did, I was just throwing out the most obvious answer.

Hey, the boys did a 15 mile Spartan in Tampa (I think) this past weekend. Said it hurt, bad.
Nice, I want to try one of those. Im getting ready (kinda) for my first trail ultra. Its gonna suck.

Hats off too you. Hey, told my oldest you wanted to run a Spartan with them next year. When he recovers from his surgery and starts training again I will let you know.

VN Store

Back