Josh Dobbs surprised by his early knowledge of pro-style offense

The fact Dobbs is the better player and will have just as much talent around him as Dak had last year on the Cowboys.

If Big Ben goes down in the preseason like Romo and Josh starts all 16 regular season games, he will lead the Steelers to a 14-2 record and become the first player in NFL history to throw for 3000 yards and run for 1000 yards in the same season.

Good lord....:fool:

However, watching the train wreck that is D4H is pretty entertaining.

So CBJ was teaching pro style football to Dobbs and Dobbs didn't know it?

I wonder if he did the same for the other guys?

Reactions: 1 person
I'm predicting Dobbs is a dominant NFL player right away as a rookie. This whole being groomed as a potential replacement is not my style.

If Big Ben goes down this year, Dobbs will have an even better season than Dak Prescott had last year when he replaced Romo.

He might still win the Heisman with the Steelers! Don't give up hope.

Look for Dak to struggle this year. Maybe even to a point that Cowboy fans will wish Romo were back. Now that teams have a full year of film on him, he won't be nearly as successful. Dak will never be a top QB in the league.

No one can know this.

Reactions: 3 people
You really struggle with the term "fact". There is absolutely nothing in Josh's game that even remotely suggest that could even be a possibility, even if Josh managed to jump Landry Jones on the depth chart. This is just another string of babbling nonsense from you. You're either a really good troll (and I tip my hat) or you are seriously lacking attention at home and may be mildly retarded.

For those that have him living rent free in their heads, I wonder which they hope it is?

You really struggle with the term "fact". There is absolutely nothing in Josh's game that even remotely suggest that could even be a possibility, even if Josh managed to jump Landry Jones on the depth chart. This is just another string of babbling nonsense from you. You're either a really good troll (and I tip my hat) or you are seriously lacking attention at home and may be mildly retarded.

F'ing hilarious!

Dear God, aint' that the truth?

Personally, as much as I dislike the Steelers, I WILL say that it's a great offense for Dobbs, just because you are ALWAYS going to have a running threat in Bell, and having Brown and Bryant as receivers, it's gonna be hard to mess that up. He really did land in a great situation for him, and I hope Roethlisberger gets ovarian cancer Week 1, and Dobbs steps in and pulls a Dak.

Don't forget Ju Ju was drafted as the #3/2 WR. The Steelers drafted well. Which I hate to see, but good for Dobbs.

Look for Dak to struggle this year. Maybe even to a point that Cowboy fans will wish Romo were back. Now that teams have a full year of film on him, he won't be nearly as successful. Dak will never be a top QB in the league.

Never is quite a long time, 114. Hard for me to understand your confidence in making such a declaration about the young man. Time'll tell....

Your opinion. Mine is the kid will only get better and he was very impressive first season. Romo was an injury waiting to happen his last few seasons. Cowboy fans don't miss that.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back