Josh Dobbs Wins NFC Player of the Week Award!

Wished Josh would have gone to a team that needed a QB instead of Pittsburg where he never really was offered a chance behind Big Ben. It's great seeing him showcase his talents on a team like the Vikings. That win Sunday was one of the best NFL games I've seen this year. He also was key in beating Dallas earlier that was almost as heroic as Sunday's game.

Such a great story.
Just ordered a Dobbs Vikings jersey for my son.
Dobbs is his favorite player - has been since the Battle at Bristol.....plus my son is an athletic engineering geek.

Currently 35% off with free shipping!!!
I saw $169 as the low online.

I think Dobbs should stay with Minnesota for the rest of his career.

It's his best opportunity. The team is loaded at the skill positions and has a elite LT. His coach is also potentially an offensive mastermind. Plus Kirk Cousins is scheduled to be a free agent so the Vikings are locked into him.

If he plays well and leads them into the playoffs he could become their franchise QB. It's all in front of him.

Then maybe it was $129. Ya feeling lucky punk? I don't quite remember. Was it $169 or was it $129? Go ahead make their day...spend the moolah....

Then maybe it was $129. Ya feeling lucky punk? I don't quite remember. Was it $169 or was it $129? Go ahead make their day...spend the moolah....
lol....Don't forget the 35% off. It ended up being 80 something ..... and free shipping.
Merry Christmas to my son!!

VN Store

Back