'22 JUCO S Marquise Gilbert (Auburn commit)

The frustration of joining a sinking ship lasts far longer that the joy of a few extra NIL bucks.

Feels like Auburn has some weird powers when it comes to JUCOs.

Gives me a "didn't come to play school" vibes.

We really could of used this kid though.

Damn this blows. I'm assuming we're trying to take 2 safety's. Who else are we in on besides Thomas?

I never can understand the choices some of these kids make. Harsin goes 6-6 first year with a much better roster, has players transferring out, has one foot out the door wanting to go back out west already. Heupel goes 7-5 with a very thin roster, has key players coming back, can clearly develop players on both sides of the ball. Seems TN would be the logical choice…kid puts on Auburn hat. I don’t get it.

Every Miss this week is just an opportunity for a great portal player. Not gonna sweat much anymore. As we saw last year you can add quality players even into the spring and summer.
Could not be put better. The differences between many players is minute. With the portal there are MANY more options than years past. We will get out number and unlike past years you won’t have to reach for mid grade HS kids to fill out a class.

Reactions: SweetasSoda

VN Store

Back