Just for Giggles

"If" and no I'm not saying I'm turning away from TN. I'm a VFL I Bleed orange. Just for giggles to see everyone response. But if you were not a TN fan what team would you be a Fan of? Again this is just Fun to see who your 2nd in line would be.
Adams College but only if I could be an Alpha Beta. Darn those Tri-Lams!

"If" and no I'm not saying I'm turning away from TN. I'm a VFL I Bleed orange. Just for giggles to see everyone response. But if you were not a TN fan what team would you be a Fan of? Again this is just Fun to see who your 2nd in line would be.
Oooh, or the Texas State Armadillos. Their kicker is hot!

Mocs

I am a dyed in the wool Tennessee fan and supporter. However, as a child 75-80 years ago, I would listen to LSU play on the radio because it was the only radio which I could listen to on Saturday night which broadcast college football. I still think Paul Dietzel was a great coach and I really enjoyed hearing their football games. Next to Tennessee , they and Georgia Tech were favorite college teams. Today, I no longer listen to their games because of my lack of respect for their recent head coaches. I now focus all my support for my Tennessee VOLS.

Reactions: biscuitbilly
I’m a Hokie parent, so I pull for VT, but man, it’s painful to watch this season. They need to get Beamer jr over to Blacksburg ASAP.

UCLA t
UCLA,
they have the best cheerleaders!

Wazamata U

latest

Air Force and Troy, alumni of both.
I had a brother who was a professor at the Air Force Academy. He taught Chemistry and for a few years. I was able to play golf on the Eisenhower Golf Course which was the most difficult golf course I have ever played. The fairways were about 15 yards wide and the first cut rough was about 7 inch tall fescue grass. If you were in the rough, you never found your ball. Every putt which looked flat would break let least 4-5 feet away from the mountain. It was fun, but I lost a few golf balls that day.

Reactions: VolNJapan
I know I will get flamed, but I'm not anti-UGA. My dad was a UGA employee as a plant scientist for his entire career. Everything we had growing up came from those paychecks and he put us through college with those paychecks. Thru 7th grade I was a UGa fan as much as a youngster can be anyway. Then Willie Gault went to UT and my granddad (K'town resident) clipped and saved everything UT football and Willie Gault from the KNS for me and my conversion was in full swing.

I just enjoy watching college football in general. Even though they mostly suck, Tennessee Tech games are fun and only $10. I don't have a true #2, but if if UT is not on TV, I gravitate toward enjoying Oregon, Washington, LSu (wife is a cajun), Abilene Christian when I can catch them playing a P5 (won the WAC this year and scored 17 on Mizz), ND (only to see if a certain kid we know is getting to play). Wake Forest was entertaining but the QB is grad xferring. FCS can have some good games going on if you can find them. Not much NIL money there, so those kids play football for playing football. I also enjoy catching the DIII playoffs. Those are fun games.

Michigan. I’ve lived in Michigan for 8 years. My mom’s entire side of the family are all from Michigan and a decent amount on my dad’s side are, too. It’s the only other school I would have any connection to. The reason I don’t root for them is because I have an expensive piece of paper from UT and lived in Tennessee twice as long.

Best trivia question ever.............

In "Animal House," where was Faber College located?
When the Delt's were in their trial in front of Dean Wormer, the State of Tennessee Flag was highly visible...
When the movie came out it could have easily been about the Sigma Chi House at MTSU... Several things from the movie had already occurred plus MANY other things that happened could have been a part of the script...

Reactions: peaygolf

VN Store

Back