Just to clear up the dissatisfaction...

Is it really a lack.of effort as much as we were simply worn down on defense? Sure, there were some lapses where players showed poor effort. But generally speaking I think our offense was inefficient, and our defense could not hold up over the course of the game. And unfortunately, we were also outmatched in the trenches the last two games. But, I wouldn't put it as an effort issue. Maybe a lack of discipline and focus st times.

Last edited:
The players act like they don't care

Got some coaches acting the same way, we thought we were passed this type foolishness,

Georgia has a championship level team, Tennessee has a marketing/spin/hype machine of immense scale with big money flying around well beyond anything we have seen before, White Danny seems unconcerned about a middle of the road season this year in the conference,

Last edited:
Got some coaches acting the same way, we thought we were passed this type foolishness,

Georgia has a championship level team, Tennessee has a marketing/spin/hype machine of immense scale with big money flying around well beyond anything we have seen before, White Danny seems unconcerned about a middle of the road season this year in the conference,
What coaches are you talking about? Also what are you basing this opinion of Danny White on? Or are you just spewing your usual nonsense?

No dogs. No Al Wilson personality on the team. Hate to generalize but very Gen-Z team. That seems to reflect Milton to a tee.

For all that though, remember, Josh Dobbs willed this team to 8-wins. This team will win 8 without that kind of performer at any position. And we won 11 last year. Not sure Josh H. is or ever will be a Saban or Smart. But this is still a quality team that we haven't seen since the Fulmer days. If Nico is a leader and if we can pick up some LB leaders in the portal or a ball hunting safety - we may be competitive next year. If we can find some players who can pick up a team from 21 - 3 down to undefeated Arkansas, we'll be in the hunt and in the mix.

(I think CJH has to think about his defensive coaching set-up. He may need to shake that up.)

Last edited:

VN Store

Back