Kelly and Ignont cited in traffic stop.

Good lord, you'd think they'd be smart enough to know to check the vehicle for anything that might cause them to get pulled over before driving... maybe should've smoked before getting in the car, maybe the paranoia would've made them think about it...

I hate to quote Forrest Gump, but stupid is as stupid does...

Reactions: 7 people
John Kelly is literally 90% of our offensive production. We may finish the Kentucky game with negative offensive yards if he doesn't play.

Reactions: 3 people
I tried the pot once a few times in college. Vy was blazed during college didn’t translate well in nfl

If only they played for Colorado there would be no citation unless they were actually high on it.

Good lord, you'd think they'd be smart enough to know to check the vehicle for anything that might cause them to get pulled over before driving... maybe should've smoked before getting in the car, maybe the paranoia would've made them think about it...

I hate to quote Forrest Gump, but stupid is as stupid does...

Checked the car? Lol, like someone planted it in there.

Reactions: 1 person
why the hell do folks keep pipes in the car, i will never understand this, roll a joint or a blunt and just chuck it only keep what u are going to blaze and can easily toss or eat or some other means make disappear, dont keep paraphernalia on YOU or your in vehicle, with that said ignot gotta take this one, without JK we are super f'd

Reactions: 2 people
What if he is being framed so he won't get to play to ensure we lose and get Butch fired?

Interesting strategy.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back